This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 1/25/2009 1:23 AM PST
Sorry for the tongue in cheek there I sometimes lose it for short periods thank you Jesus and Dr Smith for the pills. Anyhow the Mystery book should maybe have a name that is a double entendre kind of thing it is reather formulaic but it seems to work. So we got Carlos Sanches D E D and John Pearson and old friend looking for the killer. So the last part is easy= :A Dettective John Pearson Story The first part is the tricksy part. = You Can't Kill Loyalty: A Dettective John Pearson Story
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/24/2009 11:22 PM PST
If it's in first person: Last Duty Paid to My Friend anything else: What Happened Carlos? Losing Trying to Catch a Killer Old, Dead, and Avenged Hope these help

Posted: 1/23/2009 6:57 PM PST
Here's a few if that one is already used; Carlos Schanez Murder on Black hills Drive or just Black Hills drive But I don't think I've ever heard that title used before.

Posted: 1/21/2009 12:22 AM PST
Dirty Sanches

Posted: 1/20/2009 2:57 PM PST
Curtains for Carlos

Posted: 1/20/2009 1:54 PM PST
Catching Up? Catching Up On Old Times? Postmorten Reunion? (Sorry, that was supposed to be a little funny.)

Posted: 1/20/2009 12:34 PM PST
what do yall think of " Gunning down Carlos."

Posted: 1/20/2009 12:18 PM PST
A Sad Reunion

Posted: 1/17/2009 2:37 AM PST
What about something vaguely related to homicide or the justice system: 'The Body of Evidence' 'The Scales of Justice' 'Do Not Cross' 'First Degree' 'A Dead Certainty'

Posted: 1/16/2009 12:02 PM PST
thats cool but black hills drive doesnt realy go into the story i just made it up. so the title dont need that part. yall should part of the chapter to help

Posted: 1/14/2009 12:20 PM PST
Try google-ing your proposed title and see if it does come up. If it doesn't then yay but if it does, why not call it something like 'Gunned down on Black Hills Drive'.

Posted: 1/14/2009 12:11 PM PST
ok my book is about a detective named John Pearson. He is trying to figure out who shot his old friend Carlos Sanchez. I have been calling it 203 black hills drive, but that sounds used.