This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

An online poetry forum that covers it all: meter, verse, style, content, inspiration--and much more.
Posted: 6/19/2013 12:51 PM PDT
" Gen 1 WEbook did that quite well until they fired her and Johnny_WEbook was hired to play the ..." If you are saying johhny webook was Gen II who came after him?
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/18/2013 2:12 AM PDT

WEbook_One

We think you mean that we're Generation III, right?! If that's right, then it's probably safe to say that you're stilling playing with the site in its Generation II iteration, albeit with any payment requirements having been removed. We're building Generation III in the background, and we're happy to be judged on that when we roll it out. If it's any consolation, we have no plans to charge to use any part of the site... Hope that helps!

Posted: 6/14/2013 11:33 PM PDT
I think the Gen II model is being deconstructed. It failed miserably as did Gen I but they at least had wild eyed wonder.

Posted: 5/31/2013 4:00 PM PDT
As for me, what I see is that prior Gen III iterations and the most recent 'front page' before login are a continuation of the Agent-in-a-Box profit model. Whatever the sporadic, mystery voice of Gen III is intending, the site and the money for continuance appear to be firmly grounded in a re-opening of WEbook Gen II. Hint: US politics for example ... the real agenda need be hidden in meaningless allusions to Democracy, freedom, and the common good. Gen 1 WEbook did that quite well until they fired her and Johnny_WEbook was hired to play the 21st Century greed-is-good corporate hand. ~g