This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

For questions and concerns about AgentInbox, suggestions for improvement, and success stories.
Posted: 3/27/2011 8:39 AM PDT
I too, have several agents that I queried who have not even opened my submission.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 11/7/2010 10:31 PM PST
I have set my expectations by going to each agent's website. If they say 6-8 weeks then I target that. If it goes beyond that time frame, I may re-query through QueryTracker or my own email. Follow me on Twitter as I build my base and seek representation for my novel. http://twitter.com/jaytaylor510

Posted: 11/6/2010 4:21 PM PST
Melissa--in my experience, the wait is hit or miss. Some are very quick, but I have some that I submitted in June that have yet to be opened. All in all, the quick ones for me are fewer than the slow ones. But many email queries I've sent out have no response either. Does that stop me? Nope. :-)

Posted: 11/5/2010 6:58 AM PST
I'm wondering what your wait time has been using AgentInbox. I received a quick response to the first agent I queried, but I've been waiting on some agents to even open submissions as far back as September. More often than not I visit the agent's actual site and go from there, but I was curious about the AgentInbox tracking feature. Thanks!