This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > New to Webook, Start of story. Good idea?
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 3/13/2014 7:05 PM PST
Absolutely I love giving feedback. I appreciate your interest :)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/13/2014 10:50 AM PST
I will review your story. I will give in depth review if you do the same for me. Please be very crtical of my story. For every chapter I do for you, can you do the same for me?
Here is the link:

Posted: 3/13/2014 8:47 AM PST
I've been writing for a while... it's my passion. I have started a new story but everyone on here has their own so it would be great if you could take the time to read mine. I'm new on here and would love any feedback at all! Mine centers around a girl in a big city searching for her inspiration for writing but can't seem to find it admist the vast crowds of people who are always on a schedule. So she moves out the country where everything moves a lot slower and takes time to write this idea she's been playing with in her head while experiencing a self-revelation and a taste of love. She falls in love with the country and can't decide if she wants to stay where wild flowers grow and a light breeze is constantly blowing or move back to the city where she has been her whole life.