This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > The Prophecy - Fantasy/Romance/Adventure
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 10/3/2011 5:59 PM PDT
Okay, so this is like the third version of a novel I'm starting to write and it could use a look at it, if you're interested. Here's a brief summary of it: A broken prophecy threatening a nation, the dream world is shattered, and a leader is in danger. Can the races of Erothian unite to stop this, or will the unfulfilled prophecy destroy the world? http://www.webook.com/project/The-Prophecy-Book-1-of-the-Nysril-Chronicles and the URL if you are interested, I could really use the help in seeing what needs help. The prologue and chapters 1 through 3 are currently up. Thank you in advance. As always, I will return the favor! :) ~Lissira p.s. might take me a bit longer to get to your story and return the favor. Just busy and can't get to it right away. :)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Albury BookShelf