This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 9/24/2008 11:00 PM PDT
well... yes... it is a kind of class project...
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 9/24/2008 7:56 AM PDT
I'm curious about what your deadline is for. If it's for a class or workshop, you may find that it's helpful to take in an unfinished story and get your classmates' help with ideas about finishing it. (If your teacher will allow this.)

Posted: 9/23/2008 7:33 PM PDT
hey... thanks for the advice... really appreciate it...

Posted: 9/23/2008 5:23 AM PDT
Pick a paragraph from any of the stories and force yourself to improve it. Even if you think it's perfect, a deliberate pushing to change little bits of it (even if you don't keep the changes) normally results in you seeing the story in a different light and will almost certainly set off a chain reaction of improvement

Posted: 9/23/2008 3:50 AM PDT
Ok. Read your story again... I tend to fidn that block can be a sign that your story isnt working. I had this problem with Save You. So I started rewriting in and started at a different point in the story, and made my style a bit younger and egdy, well I hope it comes across that way. So try rewrting your story and chagne 1 thing, maybe your P.O V character, or your style or where the story starts. Good luck xxx

Posted: 9/23/2008 12:11 AM PDT
wahhhhh!!! i'm completely blocked... i haven't finished any of my stories and the deadline's coming up.... don't know what to do.... help!!!!!!