This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Get the scoop on the latest developments at WEbook....then let us know how we are doing.
Posted: 10/27/2015 6:05 AM PST
I've been considering writing a paranormal horror myself.  I usually write YA Romance so its much darker than my usual stuff.

I'm planning on doing the NaNoWriMo in November so I will be focussing my time on that.

I'd love to read your work and give feedback (from a female perspective) and I could possibly learn from your writing to develop my own. 

I don't feel my background (YA Romance) would make me a suitable co-author at this point in time though. 
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 10/21/2015 2:33 AM PDT
Hey guys! I'm looking for a co-author to help me finish some books I started. I've got one and a half done, but my current partner had some family issues arise, so he's out for a while. I am totally for splitting profits, and after these books i've started, am very open to sharing creative control. However, I am dead set on the ones I'm working on right now. I write horror/paranormal. But have dabbled with other stuff. I'm planning on self publishing. If anyone is up for it, let me know. I like to punch out around four to five thousand words a week. I need someone to help me thicken things up, I get too wrapped up and need a steady hand to go over the details I tend to bypass. It's a weakness of mine. I'd prefer a female, just because I know my books are definitely directed towards males, and my style is aggressive, can be vulgar and obscene even. I'm not looking to tame down per say, but maybe give, I don't know, maybe a more level headed, more appealing feel. Hope to hear from someone soon. take care. 
Sign-Up or Login to Reply