This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Something not working the way it should?  Let us know here.
Posted: 1/1/2014 5:09 PM PST
You're welcome. The Doc is a whiz, but I don't think he patrols the forums.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/1/2014 4:36 PM PST
I messaged him and he fixed the problem.  Thank you so much for the help!!

Posted: 12/31/2013 1:53 PM PST
Have you emailed this guy? http://www.webook.com/member/apickett75

Posted: 12/30/2013 9:03 PM PST
.....any help at all, please??

Posted: 12/25/2013 2:10 PM PST
So, it's been 4 months since I originally posted this complaint, and apparently nothing has been fixed.  I just tried sending a message to all of the members in a group that I run, and it's not working.  I tried in both Crome and IE.  Can something be done to fix this, please?  I know the site owners are still very busy with all of the many things going on with Webook now, but it really would be nice to be able to message all of my group members, please...

Posted: 8/15/2013 6:17 PM PDT
I am using Chrome, and I've tried it a couple times again today and it's still not working...

Posted: 8/15/2013 5:20 PM PDT
I used to have this problem with the old WeBook, not all the time but sometimes, when I used IE. I don't know why it sometimes worked and sometimes didn't, but I haven't had any problems with the buttons not working since switching to Chrome. It's free to download. 

Posted: 8/15/2013 11:29 AM PDT
The button just isn't working when I press it.  I haven't tried it in another browser, I don't really have any other on my computer (except IE...), but I was able to send a message to all of my friends without any problem.

Posted: 8/15/2013 4:43 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi ryuukuse,

Are you seeing an error message or is the button not working when you press it?

You should first try to attempt this action in a different browser and see if the issue remains. If you still find you have problems, please email info@webook.com, with some screenshots of the issue.

H

Posted: 8/14/2013 6:05 PM PDT
So, I was just attempting to send a message to the members of a group of mine, but it wont let me.  I got the message all typed out and such, but it just wouldn't let me send it.