This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > Bulletin Board > Report Bugs > Having a Problem Submitting
Something not working the way it should?  Let us know here.
Posted: 12/22/2013 7:30 AM PST
"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 12/20/2013 3:33 AM PST

Hi Terrance,

We have looked into the problem and as you have been using WEbook with Internet Explorer, this might be where the submission difficulty lies. Try to submit for feedback again using Firefox, Chrome or Safari as a browser and the problem will hopefully fix itself. 

If changing browsers doesn't fix the issue, email our support team on and they can investigate the problem further for you.

Posted: 12/17/2013 1:56 PM PST
I am having difficulty submitting for feedback.   Tried many times.  No results.

Posted: 12/10/2013 4:55 AM PST

Hi everyone,

P2F is working fine at the moment - is anyone else experiencing a problem?

We can see that people have submitted today and yesterday, so the problem doesn't seem to be preventing uploads any more. I know we do hark on about it, but using IE as a browser often creates caching issues so if you do have problems, try to use Safari or Firefox.

Posted: 12/1/2013 7:17 PM PST
That's a rather interesting change that has actually taken place recently: WEbook is a publisher now. They've got eight books rolling off the line (seven currently available in the store) with more to come, and the winner of the current Challenge is supposed to be given a shot at publication (full disclosure: I'm included in that eight book line).
So... Yeah. The original concept of a website that would publish people - and do so effectively - is currently being fulfilled. But with a site this large and intricate, not everything can be done at once (apparently! ; ) ) so we're rolling with it.
Good to have you back, man, and I really look forward to reading some of your work. We're a great big dysfunctional family, and just like I told my mother when she found out I'd knocked up my girlfriend at 20: 

Posted: 12/1/2013 5:48 PM PST
Good to see you again, Finnean, and thanks for replying.  I was surprised to see that WeBook was up and running again (sort of).  I enjoyed the site very much, and I'll keep trying to submit while waiting for agents and publishers to pound on my door.

Posted: 12/1/2013 5:09 PM PST
Hey man, long time no see.
I've been playing with P2F today to try and figure out what's going on and - at least in my experience - it is glitching pretty hard. I tried three times and never made it past the title page. If I had to guess they were tweaking something last week and the glitch hasn't been worked out. In the meantime, P2F is somewhat stalled as they beta test the new incarnation and the Challenges have somewhat taken its place. I'm sure when the new version is unveiled everything will get worked out. There have been a lot of changes of late and each one has slowly (with good reason) alleviated certain issues, added a few, but they've always been worked out in a timely manner.
It's December 1st, new Challenge should start shortly. Hope to see you there...

Posted: 11/29/2013 12:18 PM PST
Trying to submit (PageToFame).  All info is accepted without a problem except the first page.  It is within the accepted word/character count, but when I try to submit, nothing happens.  Anybody else had this problem?  I was a regular here a couple of years ago.