This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 7/19/2010 1:27 AM PDT
the Gemini throne? (as Victoria said: they are twins)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/18/2010 10:13 PM PDT
You mention a battle at the end. You could title it: The battle for Livia or whatever your going to call the place. or The battle of The Gemini (since they are twins) I'm just not sure w/o hearing a little more about your story, but I do understand not wanting to reveal too much! Good Luck, Vic

Posted: 7/13/2010 2:11 PM PDT
Secrets of Zinnia

Posted: 7/13/2010 1:53 PM PDT
oh btw i meant to mention on the last one that you should name the people or something. this was just a random typing thing. Iloria might be better. idk. hope this helps a little at least. : )

Posted: 7/13/2010 1:50 PM PDT
Hum.. sounds slight ly like my book, but only the our world /thier world part. I am the same way... Usually, I like to come up with the titles first thing. The Seventh Secret Secret of Seven (or visa-versa) The Seventh Ilolria

Posted: 7/11/2010 9:48 AM PDT
I've not finished the book but it's about this girl (her unknown twin comes in after, separated at birth) and the whole thing is that her dad's a king and her mum, the queen is dead. The king needed a son but had 7 daughters instead, due to tradition, 5 of them were killed at birth and he couldn't make himself kill the last two, the twins, and sent them off secretely (it's based on earth but a Narnia style thing but no wardrobe or anything like that) to the "normal world" AKA our world. There they got separated and adopted without knowing about one another. Anyway without going into detail so no-one steals my idea, they end up back where they came from (not decided on a name for it but considering Liva) and there's a dude trying to take the throne and all that then there's a battle and the end is secret haha. So I need a title because a) I want to put it as a project up on here b) I like writing around a title c) I'm having a complete writers block :( ...Please help :) x