This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 10/20/2013 7:41 PM PDT
I will gladly read your story, but you do not have to read mine if you not want to.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 10/4/2013 1:44 PM PDT
So I ended up scrapping what I had as chapter 2 and went a different direction. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Posted: 9/12/2013 4:57 AM PDT
Thank you so much for your feedback! Chapter 2 is a lot rougher and is a definite work in progress. I'll check out yours today!

Posted: 9/11/2013 11:17 PM PDT
Ding dong - I missed Chapter 2.  I'll give you my thoughts tomorrow!!

Posted: 9/11/2013 11:15 PM PDT
Hi there
I am new to Webook and thought I'd jump right in to reading some peer's fiction.  I really enjoyed your story and left, what I hope anyway, was some specific criticism/suggestions/oberservations.
I am wild about your "book cover" - wondering if you are an artist as well?  Very nicely done!!

I'm writing YA fantasy as well and would appreciate any feedback you have for me.  It's Where the River Meets the Tide (here's the link: http://www.webook.com/project/Where-the-River-Meets-the-Tide) .  It's the story of a river merman who falls in love with a human girl, set (of all places) where the Neuse River pours into the Pamlico Sound.  The main house in the story is a real house in New Bern, NC.  
It's a little longer, but I'd sure appreciate what thoughts you might have.

Keep up the great work with your story -  I am curious about what happens to Lottie and Kay next!

Posted: 8/22/2013 1:19 PM PDT
Oh no! That doesn't make any sense! I'm so sorry. I'll repost it when I get home!

Posted: 8/22/2013 12:48 PM PDT
Hey Dusty! Thank you :) I was only able to read about half of your AWESOME feedback, until my phone battery died. When I returned to the website with a different device, your post was not longer there. Hm, not sure what happened.  I'm upset because it was really good information, very helpful-- from what I was able to read. 

I hope it's not lost, but any hoo thank you very much! I'm off to read yours now. 

Cheers~

Posted: 8/22/2013 12:12 PM PDT
Feedback posted! :)

Posted: 8/22/2013 4:03 AM PDT
Hey, I'd love to contribute my thoughts as well. 

If you'd like to also read mine, and give me feedback I'd love to hear your opinions too!

http://www.webook.com/project/Cape-Town

Posted: 8/16/2013 1:55 PM PDT
Hey, I'd be glad to read your work if you wanna check out mine, I've only put up one short story but I've got more on the way.

Posted: 8/9/2013 5:13 AM PDT
I'm working on a story about sisters who find themselves pulled into a world of comic book characters. I've posted a work in progress of my first chapter. Your honest thoughts would be appreciated and your help rewarded with feedback of my own. Thanks!