This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > The Writing Challenges > Snowhawkwaya Challenge 5-May, 2011
A place to post your ideas for new writing challenges, and thoughts on the current challenge.
Posted: 5/31/2011 11:58 AM PDT
yeah its a shame though that webook's writing box has a problem with posting things it says are being saved in edit, only to have it delete and revert to a previous posted form, thus making all work not saved in a place outside webook, lost and never to be seen again. that is an issue i have personally struggled with since October, 2010...also, having to go in and out of a project, to post even a poem? what gets me, is i only have this issue at webook and not at other sites. And yes, everything i can think to do with my PC i have done many times over, but yet to find it solved. I have concluded this is a glitch with webook's writing box, itself. And I wish they would do something about it.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/15/2011 8:49 PM PDT
This is a great Idea wolf sister this was not as hard as I thought it would be I enjoyed writing the burning of Potatoe Valley it was relatively simple after I figured it out Thanks JD Couch

Posted: 5/13/2011 11:42 AM PDT
oh yes...this challenge is open until MAY 3OTH, so you all have plenty of time, come make this a great challenge. thanks.

Posted: 5/13/2011 11:37 AM PDT
Hello, everyone, we would like to invite anyone who really enjoys a good challenge, and especially, for this month, any writers on webook who love to write mysteries, science fiction and/or Fantasy stories...to come enter a submission to our latest challenge. This month it is M is for May; M is for Mystery. As has been our course of action since starting this challenge in January, 2011, we have 4 awards we give to the top 4 works, and they are 2nd, 3rd and 4th place Snowhawk War Bonnet Award, and these are made personally for each winner by wayahowl and emailed to each recipient at the end of the month's challenge. The top prize winner receives the Windhawk Peace-pipe Award of excellence and also has the special distinction of being the honorary 4th judge in the next competition. This seat changes each month, so there is always a fresh voice on the panel of 4 judges. The regular judges are Snowhawk JD Couch, Jimbob, and wayahowl. Please come by, check out the project and give it a whirl...you can't lose because all submitters receive the cover to that months challenge, which is a collage made by wayahowl, who makes all awards. HERE IS THE LINK, THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH. http://www.webook.com/project/Snowhawkwayas-5th-Challenge-M-is-for-May-M-is-for-Mystery