This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > Need feedback for urban fantasy/mythological piece
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 12/6/2013 1:58 AM PST
I stay on this site about 12 hours a day reading. Send the link when you post and I would be glad to read it and give feedback. 
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 12/2/2013 11:30 PM PST
You can start a project from the Writing/Feedback tab (Upload/Start Writing). Normally people make projects, then under that project they will submit each chapter. Then you can just post the link here or send me a message.

Posted: 12/2/2013 9:09 AM PST
That would be great.  Forgive me, I'm not terribly familiar with how this site works just yet.  What is the best way to get this uploaded for you?

Posted: 12/2/2013 6:03 AM PST
I can help you out as long as the timeframe for this isn't super pressing. I will have some spare time this week.

Posted: 11/30/2013 12:48 PM PST
I'm new here, but I am trying to find an agent and could really use some critical feedback for my manuscript.  It's about 78,000 words long and is a mythical retelling of the rise and fall of Lucifer tied into the modern world.  If anyone is interested let me know.  I would be willing to give feedback in return.  Please help!