This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 6/14/2010 5:55 PM PDT
I agree about watching sunsets. That's the strongest. The three "We meet again" are kind of dull and give away too much. Try finding something special that the people who meet again have in common or the opposite. Rhyming in titles, unless it is actually a children's book, makes the title usually sound kind of childish. Repeat is good, but I personally think that one word titles like that are often overdone. Overall I would definitely read watching sunsets, and probably read repeat, but that's it. Hope to be of help :}
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/13/2010 3:45 PM PDT
I like Watching Sunsets

Posted: 6/13/2010 12:32 PM PDT
I'm just throwing around titles. I'm terrible at finding titles, and my friends and family aren't much help either. Just thought I'd ask what you think of the following titles, or if you could help refine them a bit? Even tell me if you would read a novel with that title. Here they are: So We Meet Again (or just We Meet Again or AND We Meet Again???) A Summer Past Never Lasts A Summer Past That Doesn't Last Watching Sunsets Repeat Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I DON'T KNOW what to dooo!