This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 7/11/2009 6:27 AM PDT
I like that one alot! Thank you! :D
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/5/2009 9:33 PM PDT
You can also have a genetic predisposition for schizophrenia and get it when an environmental factor triggers it. And also, schizophrenia doesn't "kill quickly." It's a MENTAL disorder that can last until you die of old age. A title: Hard Reality

Posted: 7/4/2009 8:51 AM PDT
Actually, you can get acute schizophrenia from traumatic events. It's easier to "cure" than genetic schizophrenia, but it still takes a while. That's the kind the character has because of something that happened to him when in "The Agency". That's all I'll give away. :] I thank you for the advice though. ^^

Posted: 7/3/2009 5:43 PM PDT
maybe, but it kills rather quickly, and it's uncurable

Posted: 7/3/2009 11:34 AM PDT
Yeah, but couldn't the main character's genetic schizophrenia just now be noticed?

Posted: 7/2/2009 4:49 AM PDT
uh... this might sound evil, but you can't creatte schizophernia, it's a genetic illness and it's repidly degenerative... .n. you should call it something else, like MPD which isn't even a real disease but i liked that other person's idea. *did not try to sound evil in the slightest, just trying to help out*

Posted: 7/1/2009 9:39 AM PDT
Thank you for the help! I appreciate it. And good luck to you as well with what you have going!

Posted: 6/29/2009 2:45 PM PDT
Hey The first apprpriate title that came to mind mind was - Mission Schitz I know it sounds a bit original but i think it totally relates to the main plot you've related to.......... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'll have another think on it and post something if I can think of any more Good Luck!

Posted: 6/27/2009 10:01 PM PDT
I have a novel that I'm currently mapping out and haven't actually written and I think a good, working title will help the process along and give me something to look forward to. The main plot is that a man who was once an agent for an organization has become schizophrenic due to a mission gone wrong. He escapes the institute he's in and runs into a normal, everyday guy and is convinced he'll be able to help. As the story progresses, the two get closer, and the normal guy eventual figures out what the insane man is trying to get across and risks his life to help solve the problem and return the man's sanity. This might, MIGHT, become slightly romantic between the main characters, but I haven't decided yet. Please help! Thank you.