This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > The Water Cooler > Just for Fun: WB's Procrastination Station > I wonder what would happen if I....? Part 2
What's better than writing your masterpiece?  Putting it off until tomorrow.  Games, riddles, trivia, diversions, and other outlets of creative procrastination.
Posted: 1/20/2011 1:30 PM PST
To nowhere-ville sadly.. I wonder why webook is even up anymore...
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/20/2011 1:48 AM PST
I don't know. I wonder where this conversation is going...

Posted: 1/19/2011 11:08 AM PST
She's in my closet hiding from you...9seriously) I wonder what happened to andiedarling...

Posted: 1/17/2011 10:37 AM PST
You'd shoot yourself. I wonder what happened to AndieDarling?

Posted: 1/15/2011 8:33 AM PST
I would realise...I have genitals...and I was no longer Samantha..i'd be Samuel!!! I wonder what would happen if weboook died.

Posted: 1/12/2011 11:15 AM PST
It didn't mean the same thing then. I wonder if people knew how messed they were and things would get when they changed the meaning of junk to genitals.

Posted: 1/8/2011 6:34 AM PST

NavarCrow
There would be a lot of preggo old men, bitching about getting jobs into the economy. Jobs that they themselves won't do. I wonder if they knew what they were doing when they named a spaghetti sauce prego?

Posted: 1/6/2011 11:30 AM PST
We'd have a massive clog in the water pipes or whatever and it wiilll call for a world's record sized plunger...tehe ewwww I wonder what would happen if all the political parties got prego O.O whoa...

Posted: 1/4/2011 1:02 PM PST
Never happen. I wonder what would happen if all the political leaders in the world where sucked down their toilets?

Posted: 12/28/2010 10:06 AM PST
hmmm yes i thought as much .... ah well we all have to make SACRIFCES!!!!????? to get the things we want ;) you would just decrease the universe ... i wonder what would happen if JDLee did anwer my previous i wonder with a soulfull answer i wonder that :?

Posted: 12/28/2010 9:52 AM PST
You'd be flushed down the loo. (Welcome back, Tmaster.) I wonder what would happen if I really told people how bad their writing was?

Posted: 12/28/2010 5:32 AM PST
we would have a ten year utopia or around that time untill the more liberal and conservative morderates slowly degerated in to wing feathered zealots eventually leading us back to square numero uno . i wonder what would happen if i lead a chronicals of riddic style crusade with an army of imortals to destroy humanity? once and for all .... ? p.s. mawhaha ......

Posted: 11/9/2010 6:23 PM PST
Because Democrats failed to come through on the economy. I wonder what would happen if all the liberals and conservatives were vaporized and only moderates were left to govern the nation...

Posted: 11/5/2010 3:55 PM PST

NavarCrow
Probably. I wonder how the Republicans got away with holding everything hostage and then won the elections with such healthy margins.

Posted: 11/5/2010 12:13 AM PST
Maybe. Maybe not. I wonder if President Obama will move away from the left to the center to govern the U.S. now...

Posted: 11/2/2010 5:05 PM PST
I wonder if Obama will pull the US out of it's forever deepening mess of debt...

Posted: 11/2/2010 5:04 PM PST
None. They most likely see them selves mirroring that of perfection and ultimate superoity as in they presume they are of higher intellectuality then each other. They will always be alpha upon omega. It is why we have all the marvellous gadgets we have.

Posted: 10/28/2010 4:18 PM PDT
How would we ever know if time travelers changed timelines? All we'd most likely know was the current timeline we were in. I wonder how many scientists are intimidated by each other?

Posted: 10/27/2010 5:07 PM PDT

NavarCrow
He'd knock you on your ass and throw as many quarts of beer down your throat as it took to keep you from getting up. So that he could throw potatoes at the new drunk in town. (You know he would at least try.) I wonder if time travelers would actually change timelines or keep them from being changed in the first place?

Posted: 8/23/2010 6:10 PM PDT
Another forum buzzkill, eh, Dorchadas? I wonder what would happen if I met Dorchadas on a street in Ireland?

Posted: 8/21/2010 7:02 AM PDT
The latter, I guess. Although you might wish that it was less interesting if it actually was interesting. To get out of it, try Homer Simpson's method of declaring himself prejudiced against all races.

Posted: 8/19/2010 4:32 PM PDT
Nope. Just have to live with it. I have jury duty in a couple of weeks. I wonder if it'll be something interesting or just another family lawsquabble over money.

Posted: 8/18/2010 11:52 PM PDT

NavarCrow
I wonder if I will ever get over the fact that WE STILL DON'T HAVE A EDIT POST!!!!

Posted: 8/18/2010 11:51 PM PDT

NavarCrow
The Japs and the Cubans would beat our butts.

Posted: 8/18/2010 3:32 PM PDT
It only seems that way because most pro sports are in the U.S. I wonder what would happen if we really had a WORLD series.

Posted: 8/17/2010 10:31 PM PDT

NavarCrow
Lou Gehrig's Disease prolly. Shame though, he was a great ball player. I wonder why so many pro sports are Americanized.

Posted: 8/17/2010 10:09 PM PDT
I hope so. I've forgiven him. I wonder why no one remembers how great a ball player Lou Gehrig was.

Posted: 8/17/2010 9:44 PM PDT

NavarCrow
Steroids. I wonder if Pete Rose will ever be forgiven.

Posted: 8/17/2010 7:11 PM PDT
Good question! I wonder what happened to "Where's the beef?" I wonder where the beef went to.

Posted: 8/16/2010 12:08 PM PDT

NavarCrow
I'm definitely not shriveled up. So...cucumber it is. Besides I usually don't like pickles. I wonder what ever happened to "Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?"

Posted: 8/16/2010 9:50 AM PDT
Everyone wonders that. I wonder if you know you're a cucumber and not a pickle.

Posted: 8/14/2010 3:25 PM PDT

NavarCrow
Leo will be a squid, Orion's belt will be more like Babe Ruth pointing to Earth before he hits his home run. And ten thousand yrs later, Jupiter will have a planet sized baseball for a moon. I wonder what I should wonder next.

Posted: 8/14/2010 1:09 PM PDT
Wasted--since they were partying with wild abandon. I wonder what the constellations in the sky will look like in ten thousand years.

Posted: 8/12/2010 12:41 PM PDT

NavarCrow
Hell froze over when the planets core settled several billion yrs ago. I wonder what the rest of the planets looked like back then.

Posted: 8/12/2010 12:43 AM PDT
Bad spelling's for trolls. And that's also why you can't break your writer's block. (Seriously, though, if you have writer's block it's one of three reasons--A) You have nothing to say at this time. B) You don't know how to say what you want to say. C) Because you're scarred sh--less.) (Message your friends and fellow writers and tell them about what you're trying to write. Whatever they post back to you, give it serious consideration, even if it's not what you want to write. That might help. It's worked for others.) I wonder when all hell will break loose.

Posted: 8/11/2010 9:35 PM PDT
Tihs is the itnernet DMAN IT! Crrecot sleplnig is for psnasys! I wonder why i can't break my writers block?

Posted: 8/7/2010 1:02 PM PDT
When pigs fly, I guess. Iwonderwhyweallmakesomanypostingmistakes.

Posted: 8/5/2010 7:05 PM PDT

NavarCrow
Oh, damnit! I wonder when webook will get an edit post feature?

Posted: 8/5/2010 7:04 PM PDT

NavarCrow
Having a gf worth bragging about is just street cred. (I do feel for you though, they tend to grow out of it at some point. I'm sure I was like that at some young age, like 8 or 9.) :)

Posted: 8/5/2010 6:48 AM PDT
Perhaps he needs to find a girl so sweet and giving but can be loves to take risks and be silly. Perhaps when he finds that loving will come easy. I wonder why I can't find a guy who'll just like me for my weirdness and not because I look good in a picture for his friends.

Posted: 8/3/2010 1:15 AM PDT
It's something to do. :) I wonder why Dorchadas has trouble loving others.

Posted: 8/2/2010 6:20 PM PDT

NavarCrow
Spooning feels better. I wonder why procreation is so important to so many people.

Posted: 8/2/2010 5:00 PM PDT
If I'm honest? Not that much, I'd bet. Although, depending on chaos theory... not sure. I wonder why I don't love.

Posted: 7/31/2010 3:29 PM PDT
In my attic. I keep them there for "personnal" reasons. I wonder what would happen if I was never born...

Posted: 7/30/2010 12:52 PM PDT
No one would show up. (Just kidding, webook. Don't delete my account.) I wonder where all the vampires are.

Posted: 7/29/2010 3:27 PM PDT
SEX DRUGS AND unacquainted LOVE!! Just kidding. But maybe a lot more...that wasn't really an answer but honestly I'm not sure. I wonder what would happen if I webook had a convention for all the webookers!

Posted: 7/27/2010 7:12 PM PDT

NavarCrow
there would be more talking, which would be nice sometimes. I wonder what they would talk about...

Posted: 7/27/2010 12:40 AM PDT
There'd be a lot more hip injuries from falling on icy sidewalks. I wonder what would happen if we had more regulars on the forums?

Posted: 7/26/2010 7:39 PM PDT
life would be all around more enjoyable. i wonder what would happen if the whole world went to minnesota in the winter? ( not at the same time)

Posted: 7/25/2010 5:17 PM PDT
You need to let go and enjoy life more. I wonder what would happen if more people enjoyed life?

Posted: 7/24/2010 5:23 PM PDT

NavarCrow
Yeah I know. So am I, dude. I wonder why my sense of humor sucks so bad.

Posted: 7/24/2010 12:46 AM PDT
You'll just have to wait and see. I wonder if Navar knows that I'm just kidding around.

Posted: 7/22/2010 3:23 PM PDT
Um... Do I... He... They... I'll just sit that one out. It's not really a question I can answer, is it? I wonder if 2012 will be as eventful as some of us thought it would be in 2008.

Posted: 7/22/2010 1:51 PM PDT

NavarCrow
Pluto was a great dog though, wasn't he? I might just....Reality Bites. I wonder if JDLee understands that wondering about anything that isn't true or real already IS an alternate universe.

Posted: 7/22/2010 12:29 PM PDT
Goofy and Mickey would lose a great dog. I wonder if Navar would be happier in an alternate universe.

Posted: 7/22/2010 9:22 AM PDT

NavarCrow
Some people already are "out there". If you get my meaning. I wonder what would happen if Pluto exploded at it's nearest point to Neptune....

Posted: 7/21/2010 11:21 AM PDT
Dude, it's Mars, not Elysium. I wonder if there is life out there.

Posted: 7/21/2010 11:11 AM PDT

NavarCrow
Oh yeah, I wonder what the hookers would be charging?

Posted: 7/21/2010 11:11 AM PDT

NavarCrow
Golf in that gravity would be awesome. ...... and hookers? How can you say no, w/o being a prude?

Posted: 7/21/2010 10:26 AM PDT
Tiger Woods would arrive and tee off and the whole place would turn into a giant golf-and-hooker resort. I wonder if you would visit Mars after that?

Posted: 7/21/2010 9:16 AM PDT

NavarCrow
Probably hangin' with Waldo in one of those cartoon drawings of way too many people with way too much stuff going on, in way too small a space. I wonder what would happen if Mars started to grow grass all by itself?

Posted: 7/21/2010 8:08 AM PDT
Yeah, I realise it. And serious stuff sucks wolf heiney. I wonder where wally is.

Posted: 7/21/2010 12:48 AM PDT
Why would flies need wheels? They're flies, after all. By the way, if a fly wore a pair of pants, how would you tell him that his fly was open? Would it even mean anything to him? I wonder if you realize that the reason I'm so silly-assed on the forums is because I deal with serious stuff every day and want a break from it all when I come here.

Posted: 7/20/2010 8:09 AM PDT
Does that even have an answer? I wonder how flywheels work. I must admit, I don't understand them.

Posted: 7/20/2010 2:05 AM PDT
I thought your phone was Malarkey. Steve is your neighbor's phone. I wonder if you know your phone is in love with you.

Posted: 7/18/2010 4:18 PM PDT
Castor Semanya would have someone to talk to in the waiting room of the drugs testing facility. I wonder why everyone calls my phone Steve. Useless Steve, can't even stay alive. Have his face is scratched, and he recieves texts from several years ago on a regular basis. Four years of abuse takes it's toll.

Posted: 7/18/2010 4:11 PM PDT

NavarCrow
An Iranian Black Labrador spy named Darwin. Now that IS original. Magma is so far down that is barely worth worrying about, unless you live near a volcano. I wonder what would have happened if I had become an athlete instead of a writer?

Posted: 7/18/2010 3:59 PM PDT
He'd be rescued by the Iranian secret service now that his cover is blown. I wonder how far away the ocean of magma beneath my feet is.

Posted: 7/17/2010 8:31 PM PDT

NavarCrow
He wonders....... I wonder what would happen if my dog could talk.

Posted: 7/17/2010 3:05 PM PDT
Sometimes, but not too often. I wonder what Dorchadas does when life bores him.

Posted: 7/6/2010 4:06 PM PDT
Perhaps. But it happens in every aspect of life. Perhaps it is a mircocosmic representation of some people's need to be nomadic, while others prefer a settled life. I wonder about that, do you?

Posted: 7/6/2010 2:49 PM PDT
I wonder about that, too. I wonder if they're just a little more bored than we are.

Posted: 7/6/2010 9:54 AM PDT
I'm sure they do. It was a pretty famous event. I wonder why some people come and go, and others are more permanent.

Posted: 7/5/2010 10:03 PM PDT
Who knows? I wonder if anyone else on webook knows about Krakatoa?

Posted: 7/5/2010 6:48 PM PDT
Something about all the destruction caused by religion, I don't know. I don't actually care. I don't care enough to be an agnostic either. I'm just nothing. I don't think about it. Okay, I was wrong, maybe it was some other eruption, or perhaps some other person. In fact, that does make more sense, since there were steamboats around Krakatoa, and Benjy would have only been steaming if he had too much ale. I'll have a look when I'm not as tired. I wonder if anyone would do it for me.

Posted: 7/5/2010 5:38 PM PDT
Crushing, what with a black hole theorized at its center. By the way, Dorchadas, Benjamin Franklin did't write about crop failures after the Krakatoa eruption, as he lived in the late 18th Century and Krakatoa happened in the late 19th Century, in 1883. By then he was Benjamin "Rotting in My Grave" Franklin. I wonder why Athetists are so full of hatred for religion? If God doesn't exist, why does it matter?

Posted: 7/4/2010 2:13 PM PDT
Found out? I've know he was insane for years. The man walked around talking to 'evil spirits' and making pigs run into rivers. A bleedin' nutter. I wonder what it's like at the galactic center.

Posted: 7/4/2010 5:54 AM PDT

NavarCrow
He thought Fig Newtons would grow on it, and he was quite upset when he found out how dumb he was for thinking that. I wonder what would happen if it was found out that Jesus was certifiably insane? Or if he really was an alien?

Posted: 7/4/2010 4:17 AM PDT
It would make more sense, and everyone would join up, starting a nuclear war resulting in a nuclear winter. Radiation can't be 'hot'! I wonder why Jesus once cursed a fig tree.

Posted: 7/3/2010 11:37 PM PDT
surprisingly warm if you no how hot some forms of radiation can get. I wonder what would happen if Christianity got replaced by some extremely buzzer religion about a flying spaghetti monster.

Posted: 7/3/2010 11:26 AM PDT
Not wildly different, since most people tend to show their mood through their faces, but certainly a change. I don't think I would like it. The winter will probably be exactly the same as every other winter. The ash either settles or diffuses all across the planet, so it will be the same effect (if any) everywhere, not just Europe. Benjamin Franklin wrote about crops failing in the year after the Krakatoa eruption in south east Asia, and the red sky in the background of The Scream is most likely related to the same eruption, which was painted in Scandanavia. But th eamount of ash released by the Icelandinc eruption wasn't large enough to change the climate any more than what would have already happened by this point. I wonder what a Nuclear Winter would be like.

Posted: 7/3/2010 9:29 AM PDT

NavarCrow
Hopefully not as bad as this summer will be on the gulf. I wonder what it would be like if we could sense everyone's brain waves? (Not read each others minds, just get a sense of mood.)

Posted: 7/2/2010 10:24 PM PDT
When you have good wine country, why go elsewhere? ;O I wonder what the European winter will be like next year, with all the volcanic dust from Iceland. (Should call it volcanoland.)

Posted: 7/2/2010 5:59 AM PDT
I saw it, but what was I supposed to do about it? I wonder why the Vikings never went further than the Vinland.

Posted: 7/2/2010 2:02 AM PDT
The other rabbit warren entrances are in the back of your head. They're there for all writers and deep thinkers. I wonder why, when Dorchadas is so obsessive about spelling, he failed to catch "nto" in one of his replies a couple of posts back.

Posted: 6/30/2010 4:43 AM PDT
Because I, and my comrades, are all mentally deformed in one way or another. I'm the result of pollutants, and a fine dusting of radioactive fallout from Chernobyl. I wonder where the rabbit hole's other entrances were.

Posted: 6/30/2010 12:05 AM PDT
quote form a famous book "If something happens often enough it soon becomes a routing" I wonder why it is whenever I leave a form for a few days it somehow breaks out into a weirdly constructed arguments that often have nothing to do with the original discussion (or in this case game).

Posted: 6/29/2010 1:47 PM PDT
They don't. They freak out when people make the same 'mistake' over and over until it becomes clear that nto only was it not a mistake but a deliberate action, but also that it is part of a cycle of easily observable immature behaviour. I wonder why people fall into such patterns.

Posted: 6/29/2010 11:52 AM PDT
It was late. The wind was blowing. It was hot out. I forgot to wonder why. One little mistake... I wonder why so many people freak out when someone makes one little mistake?

Posted: 6/28/2010 8:57 AM PDT
Come on. Don't ruin the game! I wonder why people want to ruin the game!

Posted: 6/27/2010 7:43 PM PDT
You did.

Posted: 6/12/2010 2:27 PM PDT
Cynicism was invented to prevent disappointment. I wonder who taught JDLee to spell.

Posted: 6/12/2010 1:56 PM PDT
Socrates. He did it to irritate his students. It was really his students who made him drink hemlock. I wonder why Dorchadas is such a cycnical twit.

Posted: 6/12/2010 1:44 PM PDT
You can, but it's not helpful, not really. It's just the preserve of people trying to appear wise, and knowing. Like Jesus. I wonder why that is.

Posted: 6/12/2010 1:30 PM PDT
(You don't the truth. You can't handle it.) I wonder why Dorchadas doesn't realize one can answer a question with a question.

Posted: 6/11/2010 12:46 PM PDT
Because I know the truth. It would melt your mortal brain into goo. I wonder why answering has become so unfashionable.

Posted: 6/11/2010 11:41 AM PDT
I wonder why Dorchadas never knew how simple life really is.

Posted: 6/10/2010 9:38 AM PDT
I wonder why some people can't follow simple instructions.

Posted: 6/9/2010 12:11 PM PDT
wanted something I know...

Posted: 6/9/2010 12:07 PM PDT
Maybe...

Posted: 6/9/2010 12:07 PM PDT
if I...

Posted: 6/9/2010 12:05 PM PDT
I wonder...

Posted: 6/9/2010 12:04 PM PDT
....at that my friend I draw a blank...

Posted: 6/9/2010 12:03 PM PDT
A desire to be kind. Never turn kindness down, whether in yourself or others. I wonder what's next.

Posted: 6/9/2010 12:01 PM PDT
I could care less if he was or wasn't. I wonder what caused such a fluster in me then...?

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:58 AM PDT
They're jealous of you. I wonder why you think Dorchy's advanced. Cabbages can't think.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:51 AM PDT
I only cared then that if means that my praise was worthy of my excussions. But I do beleively your bout the only one of your age I find highly advance. You know more then me. I have all of eternity of learning if my father has anything to do with it. i was only admirng that quality you portray. :( i wonder what makes people not like me so. Perhaps it's that i always stick my foot in my mouth?

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:49 AM PDT
Whatever. I wonder why this has become boring. I was enjoying myself for a second.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:48 AM PDT
I wonder why you cannot figure that out yourself.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:47 AM PDT
Yeah, you'll marry the sink, woman! I don't alienate her, I'm just not terribly interested in her. I wonder why that matters.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:46 AM PDT
You will. Alienating is pissing others off for no useful reason. I wonder why you need worry about that now?

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:44 AM PDT
I'm not sure what you mean by "alienating". Please, more simpler explaination. I wonder if I ever shall marry.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:42 AM PDT
I wonder why you enjoy alienating beautiful young women like LIZ.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:41 AM PDT
It doesn't but he speaks older then what he probably is. it made me curious is all. :) I wonder why anything matters.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:40 AM PDT
Hah. You wain. I've been sixteen since March. 3rd, to be exact. I wonder why you care.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:39 AM PDT
I wonder if that matters.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:38 AM PDT
I wonder how old Dorchadas is. Are you bout my age? I'm only to 16 this friday. :)

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:38 AM PDT
I wonder, too.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:37 AM PDT
I wonder why I forgot the wonder.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:37 AM PDT
Depends on how you define "landfall." I wonder if Dorchadas is happy.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:36 AM PDT
That's not so much of a "I wonder if..." statement but yes I share your concern.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:35 AM PDT
There always is. Question is, will any make landfall?

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:34 AM PDT
Many. I wonder if Dorchadas knows about the cabbage worms in his head.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:33 AM PDT
Thank you genie but there still is no rain has your powers defaulted?Your head probably throbs because I made it so. :) I wonder if there will be any hurricanes this year...

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:26 AM PDT
Now *snaps fingers* I wonder why my head is so painful.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:05 AM PDT
Ha. Thank you then. I wonder when will it rain here.

Posted: 6/9/2010 11:02 AM PDT
I'm terrible at skiing. I prefer sledding. Or kayaking, if you meant water skiing. I look like a whale trying to surface when I try to water ski. Sharks, fortunately, won't chase me because they cannot figure out if I'm safe to eat or not. You missed the best time to visit Washington, DC. Spring is best. Though, actually, Autumn is, too. But Summer is over-crowded and wickedly hot and humid. It's like being in the tropics, with all the mosquitos and tourists and humidity. I wonder when I'll return to Washington. I miss the Smithsonian Museum.

Posted: 6/9/2010 10:55 AM PDT
Wonder it would be like if you and i went skiing. I've always wanted to go! :) i wonder if I'll get to go to washington this year!

Posted: 6/9/2010 10:43 AM PDT
Me, neither. I wonder what I should wonder if I wanted to wonder about wondering.

Posted: 6/9/2010 9:46 AM PDT
I don't really know for sure. I searched it up 2 years ago.It's some american show. A baldish tween and a dog. Around the 1990's i think...I've never seen it personally though

Posted: 6/9/2010 9:44 AM PDT
Glad to know that. I wonder what "doug" is.

Posted: 6/9/2010 9:42 AM PDT
In the back of my closet. carefully packed in a rusting tin lunchbox with doug on it.

Posted: 6/9/2010 9:30 AM PDT
Lemons. I wonder where all heroes have gone.

Posted: 6/9/2010 9:26 AM PDT
Nope. I thought I was in love once, but then I remembered my species reproduces through a cloud of spores. I wonder what yellow tastes like.

Posted: 6/8/2010 3:47 PM PDT
Very deep. At times I don't even have limits. I wonder if you'v ever falln inlove

Posted: 6/8/2010 3:20 PM PDT
I don't know, but if the bend is sharp enough, you'll probably just end up facing backwards anyway. I wonder... how deep is your love?

Posted: 6/8/2010 3:06 PM PDT
No. Just right. I wonder if I've gone round the bend.

Posted: 6/8/2010 2:29 PM PDT
I'm old enough to be your old uncle. Being an uncle is one of my favorite roles. Besides being a dad. Or a friend. My daughters are grown women but we're close friends. They're in their 20s and they just left after a visit today to go back to work. I wonder if you'll think I'm too old for a friend.

Posted: 6/8/2010 2:10 PM PDT
Not much. Anything makes me happy. as long as it distracts me from the things that make me sad. : i'm glad that you wondered that. your conversations make me happy too. :) Still wonders how old JDLee is...

Posted: 6/8/2010 1:57 PM PDT
If I told you, you might not like me anymore. I wonder what makes LIZ happy.

Posted: 6/8/2010 12:53 PM PDT
His name is trevor. But word is he's too intimidated by me. He told Nuada that I might be to pretty for him! Thats ridiculous! I am not out of his league! he thinks I'll turn hi down.Ugh sorry anywho... :) I wonder how old you are.

Posted: 6/8/2010 12:34 PM PDT
Maybe. I wonder who your crush is.

Posted: 6/8/2010 12:12 PM PDT
You are not so awesome..I've met more awesomer people. I wonder if my crush will ever get the nerve to talk to me. (he's so shy)

Posted: 6/8/2010 6:44 AM PDT
Doesn't matter. I wonder why I am so awesome.

Posted: 6/7/2010 5:51 PM PDT
I wonder what yer talkin' about.

Posted: 6/7/2010 12:51 PM PDT
I'd murder you all. (I'm not a misogynist, if that's what you're implying. I think the sexes are equal, and both have equal capacity to be really dumb.) I wonder where the blue wizards went.

Posted: 6/7/2010 12:31 PM PDT
Because irish men still think ladies are tredding behind those rude exteriors when in truth We've finally settled for conveince.(insider) I wonder what would happen if Dorchadas, JDLee, & I all met in real person?

Posted: 6/5/2010 1:15 PM PDT
Because they're Irish. Like you! I wonder why Dorchadas has such an attitude when he could be such a nice guy.

Posted: 6/4/2010 1:55 PM PDT
An adult. I wonder why some people are so full of hot air.

Posted: 6/4/2010 1:01 PM PDT
Maybe. Maybe not. I wonder what Dorchadas will become in a few years when he breaks free from his teenage cocoon.

Posted: 6/3/2010 2:19 PM PDT
He'll lose his job eventually anyway, so he'd be wise to do his job. And both. Be smart. I wonder if any of my wonders will be met with answers.

Posted: 6/3/2010 1:19 PM PDT
In the Gulf? Or world wide? Be specific. I wonder when Obama will live up do his job instead of just keeping his job?

Posted: 6/3/2010 6:44 AM PDT
A damn crazy ass one. The sun is finally out, and all Hell is about to break loose. I wonder when the oil will stop flowing.

Posted: 6/3/2010 1:59 AM PDT
I wonder what would happen if you had the kind of summer you hope to have?

Posted: 6/2/2010 2:20 PM PDT
I wonder if any of you are going to have the kin dof summer I hope to have.

Posted: 6/2/2010 2:18 PM PDT
We would gradually shift towards harmony between industrial and agricultural work, along with nature, gradually givingup notions of central governance in favour of millions of minute cells, communicating with each other regularly, but the distance of communication would be inversely proportional to the amount of communication. True, anarchy. Good anarchy. Not that bullplop that authoritarians pass off as anarchy, where crimes go unpunished, but a system where the community decides the rules, and everyone is a policeman, yet no-one is a policeman, all at once. No wars, because no two cells could form a coalition for long enough.

Posted: 6/2/2010 12:44 AM PDT
They would have plummeted to the ground (knowing how to get down is important, too). I wonder what would happen in politicians did their jobs instead of just kept their jobs?

Posted: 5/20/2010 3:54 PM PDT
I think the oldest evidence of a village was 10,000 years old roughly, I think.... But I could be wrong. I wonder what would happen if early cavemen learned how to fly.

Posted: 5/20/2010 1:49 PM PDT

NavarCrow
The world really would be flat. I wonder how old civilization really is

Posted: 5/20/2010 10:21 AM PDT
Eddy the illiterate getting top publishing record (no offence to anyone named eddy who is illiterate) I wonder what would happen if greek gods were real

Posted: 5/19/2010 1:34 PM PDT

NavarCrow
Never is subjective, it would have fallen sooner or later anyway. I wonder who Webook's biggest success story will be...

Posted: 5/17/2010 4:34 PM PDT
we'd exterminate them for the sake of our ego I wonder what would happen if rome never fell

Posted: 5/10/2010 9:11 PM PDT

NavarCrow
The Cabbage Patch Kids would be re-spawned. I wonder what would happen if humans weren't the only intelligent lifeforms on Earth?

Posted: 5/10/2010 2:21 PM PDT
he'd get his security guards to arrest it for tress passing. I wander what would happen if 50 people stood around a cabbage...

Posted: 4/29/2010 11:56 AM PDT
we'd all die. i wonder what would happen if obama found a goldfish in his toilet...

Posted: 4/28/2010 8:43 PM PDT
the british, scotish and irish would play musical chairs with their accents. I wonderwhat would happen if everyone in the world had an epiphany at the same time.

Posted: 1/7/2010 5:25 PM PST
We'd use "I". I wonder what it would be like if Ireland conquered England?

Posted: 1/5/2010 8:16 PM PST
ELE if they were bad enough but all this would go away long before that. electricity would just stop working no radio signals it happened to north east of canada a few years ago they lost power for a long time it fired their grid. I wonder what would happen if there were no J?

Posted: 1/5/2010 8:01 PM PST
planes falling out the sky will turn into lawless chaos and end up as the ........ well yes? the stone age with machine guns ..... untill the builits run out ...... then its just stone age ... the real stone age ........:} with us ..... and a few other things ......... kinda fun really ...... i wonder what would happen if the solar flares are even worse than they predicted ....... i wonder ?

Posted: 1/5/2010 7:18 PM PST
Windows would crash in... Microsoft would cash in … I wonder what would happen if the solar flares are as bad as predicted?

Posted: 1/5/2010 6:03 PM PST
The same as in Tombukthree only one less. I wonder what would happen if there were no more doors?

Posted: 1/4/2010 11:53 PM PST
Somebody would clone it. Oh, wait, that''s already happened to it! I wonder what's going on in Timbuktu right now?

Posted: 1/4/2010 11:30 PM PST
It is the sound of your blood pounding the inside of your head lad! I wonder what wouldhappen if this thread were sunddenly.... not here anymore

Posted: 1/4/2010 2:50 PM PST
because deep down on the inside avarius ....... they know them selves that they truely are NOTHING ...... and rather than being brave and facing up to the fact that they need to learn how to be an actual person/individual , they fish dance like nooo tomorrow ......... the next post up has my i wonder /\ / | \ |

Posted: 1/4/2010 2:39 PM PST
because there kiddys or just starting out or both , or are actually intouch with there emotions , having thin skin means you can feel ...... witch is good lee , so try to ease them into the wolverine pit , not throw them in head long into the snarls ..... okay . *snarls like a wolverine* yes .......... debauchery , decadence , debravity ...... the works ........ water works , people works , rivers of red ....... stuff . things hung from lamp posts ........ yessssss ......... no i don't want you to take me out lee ......... im giving you advice . if i were you thats what i would do ....... i wonder why i hear the drums of war ..... or more a mental metranome ....... and the more i listen the faster it gets ..... i wonder that? i wonder?

Posted: 1/4/2010 11:53 AM PST

Avarius
Because alot of them don't know how to take constructive criticism or the person giving the review doesn't know how to help correct problems without just tearing them down. I wonder why some people have to pretend and put on a show about being something they really aren't? I wonder that.

Posted: 1/3/2010 3:44 PM PST
It'll be a hundred years of debauchery. Tmaster, I thought you didn't want me to take you out, though if I did you'd have to feed me dinner first. I wonder why so many writers on webook are so thin-skinned when in fact you have to be thick-skinned to be a writer? I wonder that.

Posted: 1/3/2010 6:34 AM PST
lee thats disturbing ....... id like to say "you will stay in your wheeled chairs where you belong human....." but in reality there is always a hord of sterile old perverts chaising after young chased flesh ...... its quite discusting really .... its a shame you don't see it lee , a nimpho now will be a filthy monster and ten times worse wen she is old ....... old people are OLD PEOPLE!!! its a shame you can't see that ...... oh and lee your starting to see it now ..... the aztec long count ....... all of it ........ the whole pattern ...... one hundred years of night ....... F'! 30 days ........ ohhh that will be sweet ..... SWEET!!!!! , we will all have so sooo much fun , FUN? infact lee , you seriously should kill me ....... i do mean everything i say .... four shotguns really wouldn't be a bad idear .... s**t im not that fast? for humanitys planet runing sake .......seriously , although many webookers would hate you .... for humanity you should take me and a few other zealous individuals out ......... trust me ........ you'll regret it ..... while im hugging you with both arms , a proper snuggle ...... i am one dizzy little boy LOL!!! and yes styles your right about most of the dragons ...... although , there are still afew natural sleeping dragons left ........ eck em cough cough ... me ...cough cough ....... yep plant rape ....... word styles ..... your impressing me .... i wonder what onehundred years of night will do to this planet . muchless the human psche, i wonder what the repocusions of a century of night will do to this so called modern world? i wonder?

Posted: 1/1/2010 6:00 PM PST
You get to pay! I wonder when we'll stop drooling and get out of our wheelchairs to chase that cute twenty-something blonde nurse? "C'mere, sweetie, grandpapa's got a splinter for you..."

Posted: 1/1/2010 5:50 PM PST
The dragon does eat humans... it is here already... this one is not born of nature but the rape of her... So easy to see yet none really do... I wonder who will win the cup this year? I wonder if there will be another twilight? These are the things that go through the heads of the blessedly unaware as they rape her daily with their lives. I wonder what wil happen when the maitre D shows up with the bill?

Posted: 1/1/2010 5:48 PM PST
Joe, you might be interested to know that the latest geological evidence indicates that meteor strike 65 million years ago was probably only an exclamation point to a century-long volcanic eruption in central Asia that had cast an ever growing cloud of dust over the Earth. A program on Nova last Spring indicated that the volcanic event was the real culprit to the massive die-off. Nova further indicated that the geological evidence now suggests that every previous massive die-off was accompanyed by decades or even centuries of constant volcanic disrruption and that the objects that struck the Earth had less effect that previously thought.

Posted: 1/1/2010 5:26 PM PST
less than 1% seriously i reckon its that low lol! thats anothing thing that i hate grrr ........ about humies ....... exactly generational long war of attrision against things ...... god i hate humans soo so much ......... but yeah styles your right on there . how stuff like dragons became extinct ...... and probably us too if we don't take ya out ........lol ....... but seriously ..... i wonder if the next "dragons" ate humans as there food source i wonder how humans , would deal with it? i know thee answer to this question of course but hay? i wonder regardles? that i wonder? "if a man(human) finds something he(or she) cannot destroy . he destroys him self ." thats from thirty days of night ....... quite profound that . p.s. yay now this who thread is on the pattern hehe *snuggles morbid* :D

Posted: 1/1/2010 5:08 PM PST
The bio weapon was released 65 million years ago by a meteorite that reduced life on this planet by 95%. It allowed the natural order to be unbalanced the fight lasted around 65 million years and ended about 5000 yrs ago when Homo Sapiens emerged as top predator. For the next 4900 years Homo Sapiens (the bio weapon) consolidated his hold as top predator coming up with ever more efficient ways to kill off the other competitors on the planet. This last hundred years has been a slaughter of epic proportions. How do you kill a dragon? You kill it's food! The dragon starves never mind that we do too. The last thirty years many have started to realize the flaw in the logic of how to kill a dragon it is far to late to stop the process now though and the dragon will take many generations to die. All that shall remain is the dragon killer on one side and and the carcass on the other. Oh I expect we shall manage to survive to some extent and if we are lucky the ensuing mutations will allow us to stay on top of things but I would not count on it. I wonder how many of us really know what is going on?

Posted: 12/31/2009 10:01 PM PST
hope is an innate part of human nature , it helps the species to survive when its in the s**t , they do not need the message styles , they already have hope they just have to be pushed hard enough . so while im in my deep alien accent mood . i wonder if this world will be re seeded when ice hits the shore (i wonder if a walking bio wepon will be realised on planet earth when it all goes to FUN?) i wonder? owwwrrrrrrr deep alien accent LOL!!!

Posted: 12/31/2009 9:05 PM PST
I wonder who cope is and if they will get this message of hope?

Posted: 12/31/2009 1:24 PM PST
Mayve as soon was you fear; but I hope not. I wonder if you know you have friends here who want to help you cope?

Posted: 12/30/2009 6:22 PM PST
I know her in a way but may not name her for I have none to give her. She exists with purpose yet is not a goat. She is more aware then most though you would say she is asleep. You may even deny her existance. Just hope she does not become aware of you. I wonder when the end will come?

Posted: 12/30/2009 12:13 PM PST
Because BStyles lives under God's leaky toilet. I wonder if themouth's beloved is human or a goat? (I know, I violated the don't ask, don't rule, but I couldn't help myself.)

Posted: 12/30/2009 11:25 AM PST
You wouldn't be able to pronounce her name : ) I wonder why it always rains on you.

Posted: 12/30/2009 1:46 AM PST
The same as their ancestors. I wonder who do you love?

Posted: 12/30/2009 12:43 AM PST
I don't know. But I do believe we are entering an era where fresh water will be worth more than oil or gold. And a place to live without breathless heat or sinking shorelines will be worth as much as fresh water. I wonder how well my children and grandchildren (should I have any) will cope with the new earth?

Posted: 12/29/2009 11:09 PM PST
Sorry for your luck. I wonder what courage has to do with it?

Posted: 12/29/2009 6:43 PM PST
Because they're too afraid to see. I wonder why themouth goat a goat and I didn't!

Posted: 12/29/2009 5:12 PM PST
because cutie ....... you must learn to embrace fear ....... only then will you learn ..... to be a better cutie (better you) be as strong as your emotions cutie ......... use them , don't be ship wreaked on the tides of your emotions like the meat puppet you are . rize about the slavouring mass , master your self , only then can you master the world ...... i wonder why navarcrow dosen't realise how grand my grand conspiracy is ........ or more there grand conspiracy ....... i wonder why people fail repeatedly to see the beauty in the universe ..... that so many things are conneted to each other ...... all interwoven all exprisions of the same thing , e.g. : like eagle claw kung fu , if i were to dance in it , someone would see punches and kicks , locks and grabs , evasions and throws , pushes and pulls , and movements which seem to have no use what so ever save to look pritty ....... when in reality? it is all part of "eagle" .... the univrse is like this , so many things are far more and yet less than what they seem . so many things are beautifull . why the F'! CAN'T fishtards see this??? its like a storm , its all heat front movement ..... its beautifull , why can't people see??? the universe!? WHY!!!!! WHY!!!!! HUMANITY WHY!!!!!! why are people so blind? when i talk about "them" im talking about them , just like when i talk about "eagle" so many expresions of the same thing .... i WONDER WHY SO MANY GOD FORSAKEN PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET ARE SO FRAKIN BLIND? i wonder? p.s. or do i have to explaine it all to you piece by piece , punch by kick by lock untill you seeeee "eagle" untill you seee "them" how can you all be so blind ??? a castle is made of stones its not just one big uber block . but all those stones are "castle" and it is beautifull .

Posted: 12/29/2009 11:27 AM PST
Freshwater, maybe. I wonder why I can't just pluck up that bit of courage that I seem to have for eveything else.

Posted: 12/29/2009 2:07 AM PST
Just started snowing down here but 10 k's from here on the mountains there is likely to be about 10 meters of snow this year... I expect we could ship you some of it. I wonder if Water will replace hydrocarbon as the new currency as it replace gold...?

Posted: 12/28/2009 12:55 PM PST
Global Warming would have succeeded. I wonder if you could ship all your snow to Northern California? We're in the fourth year of a severe drought...

Posted: 12/28/2009 12:51 PM PST
no more!!! but there's always the threat of it....it's still bitterly cold tho. i wonder what would happen if it stopped snowing the world over?

Posted: 12/28/2009 12:44 PM PST
You might be happy or very sad. I want you to be happy. Be careful. I fell in love with a lot of the wrong people before I meant and fell in love with my wife--who I love love love! I wonder if it's still snowing where Morbid lives?

Posted: 12/28/2009 12:40 PM PST
different colours, filled wiv stuff other than clouds, and prolly not lit by suns....in short, they look however u imagine them to look...cos no one knows cept those who wonder.....ahhhh....beauteous sky! i wonder what would happen if I fell in love wiv the wrong person (heaven forbid)?

Posted: 12/28/2009 12:40 PM PST
lee use your imagination ...... watch alot of sci fi ....... because you agiant ever gonna get to see one . and morbid ....... we would all burn . i wonder what is falling out of our skies? i wonder?

Posted: 12/28/2009 12:34 PM PST
Nothing. God cannot fall through the sky. The Creator cannot fall through His creation anymore than you can fall through the ideas of your poem. It was a good question. I wonder what the skies on different worlds look like?

Posted: 12/28/2009 12:31 PM PST
he's cryptic.....no one knows.... i wonder what would happen to the sky if God fell thro it?

Posted: 12/28/2009 12:24 PM PST
I wonder why Tmaster wonders that he wonders?

Posted: 12/28/2009 10:42 AM PST
lee thats twisted ......... but you right it will rain (steel and lead) pritty soon . such is the way of this world , espacially on the inocent kiddys who have little if not nothing to do with the storm (violence) it will rain indeed . i wonder when it will snow? i wonder that i wonder?

Posted: 12/28/2009 2:24 AM PST
Soon. I wonder when it'll rain...

Posted: 12/27/2009 3:48 PM PST
im creeping my self out so for the sake of my sanity themouth i won't answer that question ......... unfortunatly it will thaw .... and morbid the pattern is the stuff i was talking to you about on the bench when you said "so when do we find the safe planet" thats what its all about ...... the series of "events" leading to the mini pocalipse hehe . *smoochez morbid* :P I wonder why 6 billion is a big number? i wonder that? i wonder?

Posted: 12/26/2009 2:05 PM PST
I would be heartbroken. Oh, wait... I wonder when it will thaw.

Posted: 12/26/2009 12:59 PM PST
http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/18-2612867SPA72UC577439M.jpg btw, this is mi hello kitty rug! *squee* LOL

Posted: 12/26/2009 12:59 PM PST
u still never explained the pattern....w8....i think i get it (all of a sudden)...there's always just 2 ppl posting one after the other....like navar and styles were...i think i got it! LOL anyway, that happens cos those two stay up late into the nite...doin who knows wat and bein bored... i wonder what would happen if u never got ur wish for christmas?

Posted: 12/26/2009 10:23 AM PST
most of you will die . oh and yes for most it will be too late , and for most they will diserve what they get ............ and styles aparrently it was just the swearing :\ i wonder why the moment i leave this thread for awhile we end up on the pattern? and when i come back to it , its just random stuff ? i wonder? p.s. we will inherit thee earth ..... oh sorry did i just say that out load . because no one expects a .......... mini pocalipse . hehe evil .......... hehe ....... or more misanthropic , but hehe any way?

Posted: 12/26/2009 5:04 AM PST

NavarCrow
I'm sure we could. I wonder how it would turn out?

Posted: 12/25/2009 8:24 PM PST
The mouth and HD a few of the others but most will miss the boat there. Thanks for calling it beautiful I liked it too but you inspired it so good for us... I wonder if we could colaberate on something,,,,

Posted: 12/25/2009 10:17 AM PST

NavarCrow
I think I do, but it is beautiful either way. Thanks. I wonder who else will understand?

Posted: 12/25/2009 12:26 AM PST
These matters are becoming wieghty they take on mass as they go on there way. We tend to follow in orbits around these matters but in the end as time is over the matters that matter most are usualy the ones that mattered least at the time. Rosebud. I wonder if anyone will grasp this?

Posted: 12/25/2009 12:15 AM PST

NavarCrow
In some way it does matter, but in most it does not. At the end of time everything, every little minute little detail will matter as it gets re-entered into the equation of time itself. I wonder if that really matters?

Posted: 12/24/2009 11:01 PM PST
No but close enough. I wonder if it really matters?

Posted: 12/24/2009 12:35 PM PST

Avarius
Yes because I prefer warmer climates, my skinny ass doesn't handle cold very well. I wonder if that was what Bstyles was refering to?

Posted: 12/24/2009 9:33 AM PST
South to warmer climates... I wonder if it really matters?

Posted: 12/24/2009 8:36 AM PST
I don't think they will wake up, or if they do, it will be far too late. I wonder where all this is going.

Posted: 12/24/2009 12:31 AM PST
If you wish it so. If not you will conform to the pressure enough to avoid it. (You can't feel the hope?) I wonder what will happen when more people figure out what is really going on here on Webook? Most who know don't seem to care. The rest go on in inocence...

Posted: 12/23/2009 6:24 PM PST
i snuggled morbid for real today YAY!!!!!!!!!! if that happened styles ...... if that happened , even though i would take athousand years to fix all the world looming doom problems ...... and treatys are far more trouble than there worth ...... but going in the spirit of what your saying ....... if that happened , we'd all be living in an utopia by tommorrow . not that one day would change the world as such ........ its just the hope , it would be so strong we would all feel it ........ the world would be all peacefull , like lisa's wish from the simpsons ...... holding hands and singing , hugs and love for all ..... everyone would turn into JDLee , it would be truely beautifull , my kind would sto hatting humanity , and we would call you people meat , not meat puppets ...... we'd all have a sunshine day in the park ...... up until the aliens invade ..... understnd styles ........ hope is weakness incarnate ~,,~ although it would be good while it lasted . "it was great wasn't it styles?" ans"yeah it was great master it WAS great" grey"die! earth creatures ... die! no freedom for you.." *thoughly stamped to death by hords of angry aliens ......... i wonder if ill be banned from webook ......... i wonder that?????????????????????????????????????????

Posted: 12/22/2009 10:27 PM PST
In a sudden situation lots would happen. In a slow drawn out situation where snow accumulated in the northern hemisphere over a period of years people would adapt to the situation and mexico would get crowded as the flow of people reversed. Industry would head south and the same folk who are in charge now would be in charge in the end. A slow withdrawl from the building snow and ice as it went south. Some would try to eek out a living on and under the snow as man is ingenious at adapting to wierd shit. I wonder what would happen if the everything were suddenly and irevocable OK no doom pending and things just started to go very well treaties signed and upheld no war no strife just day after day of productivity.

Posted: 12/22/2009 12:33 PM PST
p.s.p.s. lee replace the word territorial with xenophobic , and afraid with paranoid . then well all be going some where , were we are actually safe . instead of just having are rights slowly erroded away ......... at least do it properly ........ but enough on this line of though for me now ....... *listens to lacymosa by mozart ......... again ......... ahhhh , and snuggles in with morbid*

Posted: 12/22/2009 12:20 PM PST
i do ........ my birthday is four hours after it , i hate the partying the calerbration , i hate it all . ill sleep a sweet sleep ......... of contempt ............. and yes styles exactly what i ment! "suffering your existance" i hate doing that , i hate your version of tollerence ........ and ill be the most intolent monster you can ever imagine in the far future ....... atleast you can understand me styles ..... at least ........ and thaks for thee answer . and lee i HEAR EVERYTHING YOU SAY!!!! im kinda honour bound to do so ......... and humans can't live happily in the sand box ......... its impossible , as my friend and old teacher said "black sheep" there is always one ......... he reconed about no more than six hundred pep's in one utopian village , i say no more than one thousand , plus a family of non human rulers ...... case one die's by accident lol! *sits morbid on my lap and snugglez her* :D i wonder what would happen if ....................... it just didn't stop snowing :}*twisted smile* i wonder how long it would take for western civilisation to fall apart (save motherrussia , because over there it pritty much never does LOL!!!) i wonder that? i wonder? p.s. when law inforcement draw fire arms for being hit with snowballs ........ maybe then you will realise that the state is more trouble than its worth ........ hehe! *snugglez morbid more .....*

Posted: 12/22/2009 7:57 AM PST
we're all wondering the same thing...where did it go? I think it went on xmas vacation.....nah! i wonder what would happen if u fell asleep b4 the new year?

Posted: 12/22/2009 2:24 AM PST
Absolutely nothing much gets by him just a matter of how he may react. I wonder where the wonder went?

Posted: 12/22/2009 1:18 AM PST
You'd be surprised and as happy as could be. Ah, if wishes were horses. You need new material, Tmaster. Look for it. I know you can do it. Joe, we'll all play nicely when we stop being territorial and afraid. It would be cool, though, if science found all the answers right in front of it, within us. I wonder if themaster is listening to me?

Posted: 12/22/2009 12:43 AM PST
ah, the sandbox....always one kid throwing sand in the eyes of the other kids....just like all the blackmailers in the world....and then there's the one who smashes all the sandcastles.....just like terrorists.....and then there's the kid who 'owns' the sandbox....just like world leaders.....and then there's the ants that always creep in...just like the rest of the world....so yeh, the sandbox is a world within a world.....but it's just as cruel, even if it's taken from the view of a 3 yr old. as to ur question, Styles.....we won't. There's always the bad kid ruining it for everyone else, just like lyf. we all suffer in the end...whether or not we deserve it. i wonder what would happen if I woke up 2moro and found santa had come early?

Posted: 12/22/2009 12:26 AM PST
Tolerence has many aplications that mean the same thing-allow allow one thing to be inserted into another thing or tolerate each the other. Humans use it in a funny way they tend to use it on each other like a bludgeon... "I am tolerating you!"Accepting? no it is different than that but they mean the same. Acceptance is no longer part of it for many it is more like "I am suffering your existance" I wonder when we all of us will learn to play nice in the sandbox?

Posted: 12/21/2009 7:14 PM PST
only if they did styles *crush huggs styles!!!!!* AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry its just being an avid student of science for about half my life , this one hits home to the core ....... the core ..... in short no because there not "ment too?" in short no because there meat puppets ...... in short no because that would just be to good for this world . in short no ........... in long , well styles ...... thee answers will all come out eventually , its quite simple really , in the perfection of the real the lie is short lived (translates) in the beauty of this universe , the truth has a funny way of raring its big ugly head ....... sooner or later . and thanks styles for the nice i wonder .... hehe! *snugglez morbid* :D i wonder why there is such a thing as tollerance in the universe ..... why is "not on my watch" so un inforced? i wonder that? i wonder why anything can sit by , while something displeasing happens infront of it? i wonder why tolleranc is even a word? i wonder? p.s. i will soon lose all tollerance what so ever ...... and in the far future just end up killing people who offend me like that!!! punishing artists of bad art . torchering "lazy" architects . butchering corupt individuals in places of power . and going on the jeremy kyle(your scum!) show with an grate sword and hewing and hacking any piece of filth that i so much get a wiff of .....

Posted: 12/21/2009 11:12 AM PST
It will take a computer that would make the current best computer look like an abacuss being used by an ape. It is one way to beat the meatpuppet problem. Store samples of DNA and then generate clones and plug your brain back into it. Or use brain to raise children wioth robotic boddies. Be interesting story. I wonder if the scientists will make it over the mountains of research only to find that "the answers" lie in all of us?

Posted: 12/21/2009 12:53 AM PST
Man, I got to wipe all that spittal off of me now that themaster has written two posts of drival. Come on, Tmaster, come up with something better. I know you can do it. You've done it before. I believe in you. Please, just try. I wonder if mankind will find a way to upload the human mind into a computer for interstellar exploration? (If you're going to answer this Tmaster, please give it some rational thought first.)

Posted: 12/20/2009 1:31 PM PST
and as for the doom crap , it happens every fourthousand odd years or so ... and basically , the ....... bastards ....... want to use it to there advantage . we want to be the dominant species on the planet . and alot of other complications that tramps with "thee end is nigh" have been talking about , sure they all sound crazy??? but crazy wont be the word when thee impending doom hits home ...... crazy will be thee reality . the doom crap ...... is so doomey that you'll have bible bashers thinking jesus is coming and going insane when he dosen't lol ....... infact many theories think that alot of other smaller dooms have been held of by the bastards ...... so that they can use the shock of it all hitting at once to secure there strangle hold on power ..... some even think the doom will be sooo doomy that the whole earth will go boom!!! , then i would be one dead pissed angry the master ........ i would be seriously pissed and dead , idd be soooooooo pissed at alot of pep's ........ although im hopping the doomy doom will just blot out the sun and turn the whole planet into a semi perminant winter ....... then atleast i can have some FUN!!!??? :D the earth probably won't blow up . but the white house will have to go .......... have to ...... alot of things will blow up , just not the planent lol!!!!! i hope :{ and the doom has happened before any who ....... bstyles you should probably servive it . its the bastards you got to be worried about ..... espeacially since the doom will be happening at the same time ..... and plus you won't be able to sit back and watch mother nature do her thingy thing , because the bastards will be trying to kill eveyone grrrrr , god i hate them ...... even more than i hate humanity ....... i wonder if morbid knows about the doomy doom , because im not sure i can save all my friendies :{ , i wonder if i can save all my friendies when the doom starts to happen ..... i wonder that? i wonder?

Posted: 12/20/2009 1:08 PM PST
if you cut a singularity in half you'd have two singularitys since a singularity is an object styles ........ kinda like black hole mitosis . and yes they probably arleady have found the key to imortality ....... the beastards .....lol! and there is an engine , or more several that can do that kinda s**t , but its all being covered up by those same bastards ..... although it would still take ages at sublight speeds to get around places ...... oh and im gonna answer som more questions on my next post .*snuggles morbid* :D

Posted: 12/19/2009 9:49 PM PST
The same song next verse a little louder and a little worse! Crack the meat puppet problem. Us meat sack can handle a few g's for short periods and zero G's for a time. This exceleration limits us to solar system travel for the most part. To truly explore beyond our solar system will require a way to deal with inertia and gravity itself. It will also require an engine that can generate thrust that can put a ship near c in a short period of time. But this is not the real answer the real answer seems impossible and that is to cover interstellar distances in fractions of a second. In scifi terms a gate network. What would happen if you split a singularity into two equal parts? If you sent matter into one would it also be in the other?

Posted: 12/19/2009 6:10 PM PST
Too many. I wonder what's next?

Posted: 12/19/2009 3:58 PM PST

Avarius
As that a gangster gnome?...haha jk I wonder what advancements in technology would be needed to explore past our solar system?

Posted: 12/19/2009 3:37 PM PST
The genome? We have already mapped it. The real challange now is doing all the weird obscure genomes like the mammoth, you know, for kicks, because that's what scientists do when they aren't out getting drunk.

Posted: 12/19/2009 3:26 PM PST
I would smile. A mirror is a gift from a close friend. I wonder what will happen when the figure out the G Gnome? Imortality?

Posted: 12/19/2009 12:08 PM PST
are we gonna be eaten by a nebular? oooo, earth death by a giant purple cloud!....nasty. but no, i don't think many ppl do....i've never heard of it.. i wonder what would happen if I gave u a mirror?

Posted: 12/19/2009 3:02 AM PST
Well I am sure some do but really how many times has the harbinger been a fart in the wind just so much hot methane? Well since I was a child (forty years ago) I been hearing of doom and it has yet to land in my lap. It makes me think perhaps it is easier to cry doom then to actualy produce it mommy nature is about creation more often than not (don't piss her off!) she tends to nurture and protect. I have a great deal of respect for the old girl (Quite fond of her actualy) and her ability to protect my ass from doom. On a personal level there are worse things than death I have witnessed a few of them. None of them is likely to happen to me but if they do I have a contract with a friend to end my suffering if I cannot. I wonder if anyone really knows what all this nebulous doom crap is really all about?

Posted: 12/18/2009 6:02 PM PST
because "there can be only one" im kinda writting a novel on it lol . its a law of nature . it can never be denyied , well not at this stage of technology . and yes i am depraved and decadent , all though what i would call fooling around , you people would not understand , and no not actual penitration on morbids lap ..... that would be twisted and wrong . the panic will set in when they want it to set in styles .... they are not stupid . people seem to be forget that ...... i wonder why no one EVOR!!!?? listens to the messenger of doom , untill the doom is upon them , i wonder why people and a large portion of my race diserve what the f! they get? i wonder that?

Posted: 12/18/2009 12:53 PM PST

Avarius
When the next supposed natural or economic disaster is going to take place... I wonder why we wonder so much but only give one answer to these wonders?

Posted: 12/18/2009 1:28 AM PST
Morbid curiosity :) I wonder what will happen when the panic sets in.

Posted: 12/17/2009 11:05 PM PST
No, you don't! I wonder why you'd even ask such a question?

Posted: 12/17/2009 3:44 PM PST

Avarius
I dont know I dont think there are many people that would react favorably to having a couple on their lap fooling around. Unless their some kinda freak...escuse escuse haha I wonder what kinda sick and twisted shit tmaster really is into....wait....do I really want to know thats what I wonder? : )

Posted: 12/17/2009 1:28 PM PST
nothing . not much happens when you pray to a good that does either ........ you have to ...... make sacrifices :} (yeeeeessss the darknzzzz) coz you actually do lol *huggs my morbid* me and my girly sit on your lap while some ones tounge ends up in some one's ear , because she perhapps loves huggy even more than i do , and you get to watch the decadence unforld on your lap while both me and my girly engoy tramatizing morbid :} i wonder how morbid would react if me and my her ........ lol actually did that on her lappy lap :D

Posted: 12/17/2009 1:20 PM PST
to ME!!! = because you are a "biest!!!" lol i love anime ... even more than i love a female japanese accent . lol! biest!(beast) LOL!!! oh and last night i dreampt of snuggling morbid :D and the mouth acceptance is a sign of weakness , so i don't accept the world the way it is ........ ill though i do accept one thing ....... the universe it self ........ and if you wanna go and fight THAT! be my gest the mouth , coz it brakes all of my kind who have tried to fight it , so belive me it will brake you . so when the time comes and im hacking my way though worm babys ...... navarcrow realises that i was right all along , JDLee and his three over go go comando brothers brakes down my door to find my photokitten at the end of their shot gun barrels , and final begin to question their world for once . and avarius disturbingly has the last manical laugh of us all , andie's laying into some random cop with a base ball bat , and her brothers are trying to hold back some random axe mudering grey . bstyles is tragicly lossing a epic hand to hand battle against a ninja . and i find cutie locking him self into one of his own cages , ill give the mouth a hug , and even let you hug my adoptive mommy because , i will change this world , or die trying hehe ...... if only i was actually wrong ....... its not nice being right all the time :( *huggs morbid and photocat* yay group hug!! :D i wonder why a great number of my kind , and other races ..... simply except the world the way it is .... why they truly do have the power to change it? for their beter? rather than trying to eck out an existance in this broken world their litteral forfathers left behind , or sometimes grand perants lol i wonder that? while humanity festers this planet like "roaches" lol ..... like roaches .... lol i wonder why thee infestation is tollerated ? i wonder?

Posted: 12/17/2009 12:54 PM PST
ya-wha? i haven't a clue, but god, ur making this crazy! I am horrified...momentarily, then i sit down outside ur hospital room and txt mi friend Josh. I wonder what would happen if I turned out all the lights and prayed to a God that doesn't exist?

Posted: 12/17/2009 12:50 PM PST
to navarcrows i wonder = no money may be the root of all evil . but power also corupts ...... good god just about everything corrupts humanity . infact im gonna see if i can corrupt my little yom by hugging him to much! but you do understand , its is the nature of mankind to be all MONEY . POWER and GREED . the three ultimate evils , the unholy trinity , you can have all the money you want . you can have all the power , but once you are greedy on top . the world is f'ed! and its relitive money power and greed , which up's the evil anti . the secret societys are all about the absoultes of these three . and will do each other and my race and , vertually the universe it self if there not butchered first , if you IDIOTS keep thinking their just a gentlemens frekin club!!!!!!!!!! and no i wouldn't hug morbid to death ..... well i think she'd servive my huggys lol! i think :}....... *squease my morbid* to morbids i wonder = if you hit me round the head ill tell you to calm down , but be slightly pissed , because my brain is a long standing project of mine , and i can almost predict thee imediate future ........ so yeah . but i could stay angry with you and you'd get a snuggle prefrably before i pass out and start getting a worring nose bleed lol (hironakamora!!!)and then wake up with my girly sitting on my lap in hospital , and watch the horror on my morbids face as me and her comance some seriously decadent snuggles & snoggs :} i wonder why my i wonder will be upon the next page i wonder? p.s. takihido kensai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 12/17/2009 12:20 PM PST
nah, I haven't been squished outta existence, tho i may hav been squished too much....*erghhhhh* yaysome, Ville dreams! I dreamt i met and hugged him a bookstore once....awwww sweet dreams they are....i also dream a lot bout mi friend Josh. he's so sweet to me... i wonder what would happen if I accidentally hit u round the head? *oh no, i didn't mean it! crap!*

Posted: 12/17/2009 7:37 AM PST

NavarCrow
me too.... I wonder if she got squeezed by tmaster too much?

Posted: 12/16/2009 11:04 AM PST
Who knows? I wonder what has happened to Morbid?

Posted: 12/16/2009 1:09 AM PST
Hah that is funny I knew what you said but did not know why because I do not understand Gaelic at all. No big thing really my dyslexia is alive and well it seems. That is hilarious hehehehehehe! I wonder if anyone will get it now?

Posted: 12/16/2009 12:58 AM PST
odly mouth yes I understood your words???????? I wonder if anyone else will??????

Posted: 12/15/2009 10:58 PM PST
Yes? I wonder where I can learn Irish Gaelic?

Posted: 12/15/2009 9:06 PM PST

Avarius
I dont know what you are talking about since all you wrote is no, me again lol I wonder if anyone thought Mouth had learned some random crazy foreign language?

Posted: 12/15/2009 6:22 PM PST
No , me again. I rednow fi enoyna swonk m'I gniklat tuoba.

Posted: 12/15/2009 6:13 PM PST

NavarCrow
Money is the new God. It is hard to defeat it. We are forced to worship it. It is a part of every aspect of our lives. That is the the way it is. It should not be thus. He accepts it because he blames it on conspiracy theories rather than looking it straight in the eyes. I wonder if he is going to refer to the bankers now and the illuminated ones?

Posted: 12/15/2009 5:02 PM PST
I don't know. I wonder why the_master simply accepts the world the way it is.

Posted: 12/15/2009 3:57 PM PST
very probable , all though its to late in the year for me to do anything about that .......... although i would like it to snow every years christmas ........ and im sure morbid probably does .... and yes last night i did dream of my adoptive mommy :P *huggs my demon mommy* :P . infact i should start a "family" she isn't related to me yet ........ i wonder why a great number of my kind , and other races ..... simply except the world the way it is .... why they truly do have the power to change it? for their beter? rather than trying to eck out an existance in this broken world their litteral forfathers left behind , or sometimes grand perants lol i wonder that?

Posted: 12/15/2009 12:40 PM PST
I'd say yes. He dreams of his Mommy. I think Mobid dreams of Ville Valo. Not partial to him myself. I wonder if it will snow this Christmas. The wise old man in the Blue Stack Mountains seems to think so.

Posted: 12/14/2009 1:04 AM PST
HE has all of his fingers intact. But he tells me that the grays are coming for your fingers. They like finger food. I wonder if Tmaster ever dreams peaceful dreams?

Posted: 12/13/2009 5:17 PM PST
things you could never imagine ............ lee ............. not even im in her dreamies :( ......... morbid has weird dreams .......... but only she could answer the question in full ........ *snuggles my morbid* :) i wonder what the boss of the japanese yakuza looks like , and if he or she has all of there fingers in tact? and what blade they use? i wonder that? p.s. not the pattern "hashi!!!!!!!" lol , i love japanese people . *hugs morbid some more* hehe .

Posted: 12/13/2009 12:31 PM PST
7 AM, December 14th. I wonder what Morbid dreams of?

Posted: 12/13/2009 11:59 AM PST
who? never heard of him....*sleepy answer* jeez, i wanna go to bed, where did mi cushion tree go? i wonder what the time is in japan?

Posted: 12/13/2009 7:37 AM PST
I have cataracts. I wonder where John Kerry is.

Posted: 12/12/2009 11:29 PM PST
Quite awhile. I wonder how you cannot see that?

Posted: 12/12/2009 9:02 PM PST
NO!!!! lee , i can't shorten my i wonders nor my posts! there is a bullshit expresion that goes "less is more" there is a deep expresion that actually makes sence which goes "more is more" i think . i type , please be bothered , or don't be bothered at all . its that simple , "to be or not to be" don't do a half way ............. so as i was saying ........ i wonder how long barrak O' barret 50 cal bama would last if he discorved this fact about the fed? i wonder that?

Posted: 12/12/2009 6:14 PM PST
Yes. Consider what thirty pieces of accomplished. I wonder if themaster could shorten his answers so a tired guy like me might more easliy read them?

Posted: 12/12/2009 6:12 PM PST
when it should be the gold ......... but it's not even about that , it goes sooo so deep . its financial slavory leading to eventual slavory , they want to chip everyone and turn the paper into numbers , that they can have EVEN MORE fun with , and just turn peoples chips of like that , or just empty an account , it will be just numbers if they have there way . i see humans as meat puppets , sheep .... they see people as cattle .... to them people are nothing but a living resorce of expendable slaves . they are EVIL in every and all definitions of the word . they have no value for life , they simply don't care , power , money , greed , family . thats all there is to them . their like the mafia without a code of honour ... im now ranting without any i wonders . i wonder how long barrak O' barret 50 cal would last if he discorved this fact about the fed? i wonder that? p.s. the frekin pattern alright. *snuggles sleeping morbid* :)

Posted: 12/12/2009 5:47 PM PST

Avarius
I'm sorry what? wasn't listening lol. No I understand that banks are evil trust me I have my fair share of debt to have what I need lol I just thought it was more of a redundant question. yeah sadly financial debt is scarier then a bomb explosion at times lol Sad is it not, that a piece of paper can be worth more then a life.

Posted: 12/12/2009 4:24 PM PST
because avarius we don't , the .............. BANKERS FREKIN DO!!!!! but politions accept this bull s**t , so the gove is in debt and the bankers may as well swim in there own money . bankers = bank of england , the fed , the big national banks ....... good god have you not heard a word out of my mouth . they are evil , litteraly , they are far more scarry than the terrorists .......... 1984 s**t ..... but enough rantie since you don'y like to listen to me .....uugghhhh ........ *huggs morbid to forget about your ingnorance* and no morbid that is also a lie , money used to be based on gold silver ect . ect . so it was always worth something and you couldn't print more if you didn't have its value in gold , hell before that money used to be frakin gold and silver coin . now its paper , and technical worthless , but the bankers want you to think it has value when in fact its nothing but PAPER!!!!!!!! take zimbarbway , where they learned that lesson the hard way , or post ww1 germany , you money is worthless , if you wanna be ritch by GOLD . they use this to control the worlds econimys , they have enginered "boom and bust" then it would be worth the value of plastic , and we'd all be polly free from the bankers tyrany , aslong as the plasic was worth something? personaly i think money should be at worst in gold coins by weight , and at best done in precious stones , i want it to be a chore to carry loads of money and spend it on capitalistic brain washed foolish ness , i wan't people to feel the weight of thirty POUNDS before they dare to spend it! i want peole to actually have money , not god dam numbers on a frekin card -_-......... things are as expencive as money is worthless , use lot to know that the dollar of today , is worth about four penies of the gold standard dollar ........ and you here all that cash for gold bull s**t . yeah ill swap my GOLD for PAPER like a good old meat puppet , because i can't buy anything for GOLD! jesus how on earth can people be so stupid , and yes morbid plastic would be a step up , to say the least ......... *sits morbid on my lap for her good idea and scritches behind her ear and snuggles her for her being the good gily she is* :D p.s. life is simple and obvious . don't let other people complicate it up for you . and yes this would also be part of the pattern ........ if any of you are smart enough to see whats happening to this world ....... *gives morbid some more huggy* :)

Posted: 12/11/2009 10:48 PM PST
well i learnt that the more money u print, the lower the value of that unit of currency....suttin like that. is that even the rite sorta answer? I wonder what would happen if money woz made of plastic (and no, not a credit card!....daddy's little angel, that u r! - - - ¬)

Posted: 12/11/2009 10:11 PM PST

Avarius
More then your mind can handle...unlike me......-_- *ramble ramble ramble* haha master I didn't know you could speak angry pick fork mob? I will remember that next time I get chased up a wind mill lol. You can be my translator.... "Fire bad!" No lol umm....that is only one I was able to find out about. I wonder if anyone can actually explain this: If we are in debt nationally but we make our own money, how are we in debt?

Posted: 12/11/2009 9:51 PM PST
There can't be too many f's in random. Avarius, you've got themaster down so well it's frightening--and a helluva good laugh, too! I wonder what other fringe secrets you have?

Posted: 12/11/2009 9:27 PM PST

Avarius
You get random letters : ) I wonder how there can be too many f's in random?

Posted: 12/11/2009 11:25 AM PST
there are Prince fans on here? *psssh* i think it's possible....Purple Rain!! LOL I wonder what would happen if I pushed random keys? fiwofnwvgfg egn'ewgn wvgfewngfe g w (wtf?) there are too many f's in there.

Posted: 12/11/2009 7:05 AM PST

Avarius
Silly human.....-_- you think so lee....I wood dodge that creem pi with me karate movies...all ninja like..... Then he would go on some big ordeal about that...yadda yadda yadda...then wrap it up with a P.S. The pattern I wonder how many Prince fans there are on here?

Posted: 12/10/2009 11:09 PM PST
Because pain is black. Like the Stones song. Sex is purple! I wonder what themaster would say if I threw a kiwi cream pie in his face?

Posted: 12/10/2009 12:00 PM PST

NavarCrow
I don't care to. But you spelled previous right. Didn't think you had it in you. I wonder why pain isn't purple?

Posted: 12/9/2009 5:13 PM PST
i have many a time , and my ballace is so keen , that not only do i not fall ,..... i ride the split skins true .......... ........i ride ........... lol . i wonder if someone can read and answer my previous pushing question two posts above me? p.s. i ride ...........

Posted: 12/9/2009 2:37 PM PST
If you learned mind control it'd be amazing how fast someone would block it by listening to the same tune all the time until it got stuck in your head and you couldn't get it out! Hoo boy! I wonder what would happen if themaster slipped on a banana peel just?

Posted: 12/9/2009 1:49 PM PST
mind control aparntly only works if your near the mindcontrolee , and aparently its addictive but hey? yep they'd hunt you down and bring you to my lap for snuggles , when ever my girly wasn't on it lol , or my photokitty , or my ..... basically you be thown into some kind of snuggle orgie were people snuggled instead of feking lol . *hugs morbid* :) me like hugs . down an escalator? it would make your skin crawl with fear ..... unless your an adrenalin junky , then it would be a hit .............. hit..... THE HIT .......... lol! i wonder what would happen if i learned mind control and practiced domination(speaking in a way that gives people and urge to do what you have said , even if they don't want to do it , basically a drill sargents best friend , and your voice gets stuck in there head like a song) untill i was as good at it as my dad , untill i could combine the two abilitys and just "push"(re right there minds) people and march them around like PUPPETZZ!!!? for e.g. "put your gun in your mouth ... and pull the triger ..." although you need eye contact to do it , i wonder if i learned how to push?"

Posted: 12/9/2009 12:38 PM PST
if u could mind control ppl no one on webook would be affected unless it woz cyber-mind control. however, those u know would b ur slaves, and do ur chores, and take over the world for you....and I think they'd hunt me down for you....*gulp* now I'm scared! oh but here's another snuggle that makes me 4get why I'm scared! i wonder what would happen if I rode a wheelchair down an escalator?

Posted: 12/9/2009 7:56 AM PST
paractices white crane kung fu/dances like a birdy lol . id use your eyes as a mirror :P *spins morbids wheel chair around after laughting evily at the leveled hospital , and dances while pushing it along to the music of sirens* and morbid they want those kidds in africa to starve , these people are evil ... litteraly , they are holding back free energy because it will put there s**t out of bisness . they like the world the way it is ..... and there planing to make it a whole lot worse . i wonder what would happen if , i could learn how to mind control people? i wonder that :} i wonder? *happens to hick up wheel chair on curb sending morbid onto a grassy side walk and HAPPENS to trip over chair and lands on top of her , then snuggles her deffenceless* }:D p.s. message me morbid ..........

Posted: 12/9/2009 7:24 AM PST
not again! I wonder what would happen if I stuck a sticky note to ur head, and u couldn't see what it read?

Posted: 12/9/2009 7:23 AM PST
yeh i think the doctors would let u hug me master, but can u please just leave me conscious for mor than 5 mins, I'm starting to lose touch wiv reality! And no, i won't be dreaming of lala land, that's just crazy, I'll either be dreaming of mi best friend Josh (who is not a traitor who leaves me wivout saying goodbye - I did cry for about 10minutes) or Ville Valo. what's this about unlinited energy? that'd mean an end to all of our suffering, and even those ppl in africa could live a happy life! oh and LOL master for using the full power of the way of northern eagle claw kung fu on the doctors, not get me outta this sterile penitentiary before I go insane!.....and stop hugging me senseless, I need this brain in working order to write. *hugs master back as he wheels me outta the hospital...which promptly blows up* *evil laughter from both*

Posted: 12/8/2009 4:37 PM PST

NavarCrow
I have no idea who to answer. I wonder how/why we started skipping posts?

Posted: 12/8/2009 11:32 AM PST
idd hug you to death than back to life again morbid , then id eat you :) or more drink . bite then drink , then hug you some more :) although you may pass out from the affair and need hospitalisation . then you'd wake up on the hospital bed for round two of huggy madness hehe . *sqeases morbid dizzy* owww poor morbid :( you should cry and let it out , but since you live in great britanya!!! lol , i think i could arrange a place to hug (messageme) while you cry your eyes out . not tasty ay :( ah well couldn't hurt to try!!!? :) hehe *snuggles poor morbid some more* i wonder why ye foolish webookers don't understand that they have already found so many methods of unlimited energy its sickening ? i wonder that? p.s. *gives morbid another huggy*

Posted: 12/8/2009 10:24 AM PST

Avarius
Agreed. But I think its the financial aspect of it. Its either training people in minerology, mining equipment and space travel or send unmanned robots to do so. I wonder what changes in the advancement of technology will change the actual appearance and nature of dinosaurs?

Posted: 12/8/2009 10:11 AM PST
well one day a comet (of one size/dimension or another) is goin to hit earth, and no doubt there'll be useful ores and minerals on it which will need a new form of mining, but i guess that's too far in the future to consider...? anyway, i don't care master, wherever u live we may meet someday (lucky chance) and then u can hug me for real, hug me to death even, i don't care. eat me? now that's just getting crazy, I'm not in the slightest bit tasty! but yeh, i need that snuggly land! a friend of mine has up and left me at school wivout so much as a 'goodbye'...it's making me so sad inside, i just wanna cry way bad! ok, i wonder what would happen if themaster met me in real life?

Posted: 12/8/2009 9:34 AM PST

NavarCrow
They will, and eventually will have to, and asteroids as well. Any mineral you can think of can be found in space. From what I've read comets have a lot of metals, and deuterium water. I wonder why we don't already have a plan in place for this type of mining? Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Posted: 12/8/2009 9:03 AM PST

Avarius
Rumor has it that alot of the major car manufactures have been buying up any motor vehicle improvements or changes that takes away from their profits, so when all of the manufactures bombed this year, they had no other choice but to impliment the products. I wonder what kinda of minerals and ores we could get if they ever decided to mine comets like they say they want to?

Posted: 12/8/2009 6:23 AM PST

NavarCrow
Who cares if anyone has seen aliens or not, what would matter is whether they were trying to be seen. Aliens that want to be noticed are saying something. I wonder why it took so long for the electric car to catch on? It's older than you might think. By about a century.

Posted: 12/7/2009 11:29 AM PST
yeah i do ...... but people are to inept to detect it ............ stranger danger ........ stalking ..... lol , you too are quite the steriotypical item . hmmm people ...... what can you do ay? i wonder if JDLee has seen a real alien . i wonder that hehe ? i wonder? and no lee , i haven't seen one in the flesh , and thats good for me hehe . *hugs morbid* -_- ............LOL!!!!

Posted: 12/7/2009 11:02 AM PST

Avarius
umm can you say stranger danger... I wonder if he realises that subtly works far better then a mega phone...

Posted: 12/7/2009 1:24 AM PST
tmaster, I like you, but you haven't a clue what alien is. Come on, couldn't you just try having some original thoughts? Please? I wonder when tmaster will stop stalking all these teens?

Posted: 12/6/2009 7:37 PM PST
jesus navarcrow you have no imagination ....... morbid = if the earths water tuned purple . navarcrow = who won the game????????????????? come on people . if all water turned purple maybe every one would think its always been , apart from a few people like me who would eventually be driven mad by the inept moronic nature of humanity ...... I wonder if morbid relizes that saying she loves me and living in england is gonna get her hugged to death soon if she doesn't stop this ....... i wonder that? and i might even feed abit on her too lol ... (probably will feed on her) p.s. *pulls morbid into the pillows and BAM! transported to a land so snuggly i get dizzy and bliss full* so snuggly uhhhh ....... but people should have the right to know that most of them are going to die , and the chance to fight for there lives ....... but they actually want people to die any way morbid there evil , litterally ......... *stares at morbids face through the pillow snuggles and gets emotionally attached* see what you have done now morbid :| see what you have done ....... stop saying you love me , or ill come and snuggle you in real life , and give you your worth of those words ¬_¬

Posted: 12/6/2009 3:41 PM PST

NavarCrow
We'd be a little purple dot in the cosmos, rather than blue. I wonder who won the Giants game today?

Posted: 12/6/2009 11:36 AM PST
hey, themaster, i DO love u! that's why i accept every snuggle wivout complaint, i love snuggles...tho so far I've only ever had a cyber snuggle...that'll hav to do. http://www.robertopiecollection.com/Application/images/Hammocks/hammock-cushions-lg.jpg *throws themaster into pile of snuggly cushions* as to ur question. There's actually no global warming? well yes, as a result of GW the mini-pocalypse will come. of course scientists are covering up this s**t, cos if they told us the full extent of earth-death we'd all go insane and demand to be rocketted off to Mars! but yeh.....erm....snuggling themaster has made me forget wat i was gonna say....ah, but this is cosy...*zones out* *2 hours later* er...i wonder what would happen if all the water on the earth turned purple?

Posted: 12/5/2009 3:24 PM PST
to lee's question : because its full of six billion meat (letting you into an alien though process lol) packets running around . although it is a dump , they'd rather an m class dump . than veneus ....... although it really is a dump . to morbid ; not everyone would group webooky hug you , and i might opt out if certain individuals where there , only nice snuggly pep's like morbid get huggy .... and to lee's other question because i have an imagination , whether or not i have spelled it right has nothing to do with its presents , morbid also has one . its time you jion the club , and maybe if ya did? lee id be webooky friends with you , and hug you from time to time .... we have "the spark" and as a U.S. marine would say as my advice to you lee "'get-some?" hora ..... lol . *gets some serious snuggles with morbid* but seriously morbid , you don't love me :{ you like me alot , and where internet friends (don't make me get attached :{ waa!!!!) i like you alot ........ but there is no love here , just warm snuggly arms ......of huggy nesss >'-'< i wonder why there is actually no global warming? i wonder why the scientists have mistaken global warming for thee on comming mini-pocalipse ? are they covering this s**t up? or are they planing to exploite the masses yet again? i wonder that? p.s. the pattern ...... my family friend who had no back ground in science new this before i actually did the science and listened to a few scientists out side "the circle" they wont even puplish there results???? they them selves know? lol! *snuggles morbid* :)

Posted: 12/5/2009 11:47 AM PST
it's all the hugging me he does; I have crazy thoughts and they rub off on him. course he had 'goofy ideas' b4 the 1st time he hugged me, so maybe it's just mi cyber-presence...or maybe he is just that lil bit crazy....but i <3 themaster now, his deplorable grammar and spelling is just a charcteristic i can live wiv. *still hugging themaster* *setting world record* *snuggle* i wonder what would happen if I asked for a cyber group hug?

Posted: 12/4/2009 4:53 PM PST
Why would they want a dump like Earth, especially when there are tossers like themaster, Navar, and myself around? I wonder where themaster gets these goofy ideas?

Posted: 12/4/2009 1:21 PM PST
"you'll pay for it any way navar crow and say your in the wrong and were in the right , we can do it here and now or we'll take you to court ." (translation : say my name and love bitch .) thats what the banks will say to you navarcrow ....... its what they say to all the constomers .... because they are litterally riding on thee economy , in other words "there too big to go down ." and thats the problem with capitolisum ...... i wonder why , or more how in the universe aliens haven't actually invaded yet . i wonder that ? i wonder? p.s. the pattern ........

Posted: 12/4/2009 7:24 AM PST

NavarCrow
EEEEIIIIEEEE!!! Right now. I wonder what the bank is going to say when I refuse to pay for something I never got?

Posted: 12/4/2009 12:37 AM PST
Could be. Hear there's a new asteroid in town. I wonder when the screaming will start?

Posted: 12/3/2009 1:33 PM PST

Avarius
Suttin random.... Yeah I dont think anything happened lol I wonder if anything exciting is going to happen this weekend.

Posted: 12/3/2009 1:02 PM PST
they're all off doin other stuff, but hey I gotta go soon too, so ur gonna be all alone...aw, poor JDLee *hug* i wonder......i wonder what would happen if someone came into this converse and said suttin random?

Posted: 12/3/2009 1:00 PM PST
Happy thoughts, happy dreams. I wonder when anyone else is going to post here?

Posted: 12/3/2009 12:57 PM PST
brownies? you seem to love them soo much... i wonder what I'm gonna dream of when i sleep 2nite?

Posted: 12/3/2009 12:55 PM PST
Time would still run forward, except for Hermione and Harry. I wonder what I'm gonna eat?

Posted: 12/3/2009 12:48 PM PST
oh they will, just like on all other cont'd threads. i wonder what would happen if clocks ran backwards?

Posted: 12/3/2009 12:42 PM PST
I wonder what will happen if no one else follows us here?

Posted: 12/3/2009 12:19 PM PST
heyaaaa! new thread, and boy woz the old one popular! 540 suttin posts! ok do ur thing ppl!...