This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 12/6/2013 12:58 AM PST
Oh... and congratulations, RossiP....  I am certain it will do well once published... I am hoping to get to read the entire book before you sign. 
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 12/6/2013 12:55 AM PST
I have been reading RossiP's book.. Very good... Well worth the time to read.  I am new to the site also. 

Posted: 12/5/2013 7:17 PM PST
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the site and loaded part of a paranormal romance novel I'm writing, but I was just offered a publishing deal for the story. Before this story gets published, I was hoping some people could beta test it? It's going to be going through another editor, and I'm going to do another look-see, but having honest opinions about the flow and order of the story, character development, and so on and so forth would be very help full. 

The story will be up until I sign my contract and have to take it down. Please, please help me if you can!

-Rosi

http://www.webook.com/submission.aspx?p=36685ec62e034983a9eb5ecab88edeb0&st=c1261b2ff4d14c618e7cdbfb...