This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Let your friends from other writer's sites know that you're here!
Posted: 9/4/2015 2:04 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi Philippa,

You should be able to move off Sci-fi if you click on 'Change Category / Genres' - located to the right of the screen.

This will bring up a box that allows you to pick from many different genres on Page to Fame.

Hopefully that helps, but if you continue to have problems pls do let me know - you can always DM me if you prefer.

Hannah from the WEbook Team
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 9/4/2015 1:57 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi PiperMc,

Welcome to WEbook - if you'd like to upload a Project like Soulfire has done, all you need to do is go to where it says 'Writing / Feedback' on the toolbar above and you'll see an option in the dropdown menu which says 'Upload / Start Writing'. If you click on this, you can start a new project straight away!

Thanks for making the suggestion about editing forum posts, it's something that's come up a few times so I'll bring it up with our developer next week :)

If you have any other trouble, please do feel free to DM me,

Hannah from the WEbook Team

Posted: 9/3/2015 4:29 PM PDT
He there, familiar faces!
I've just joined, too - glad to see you all :)  I tried out the page to fame feature first and  quite liked it. No idea how to do anything else here yet - I see Soulfire from autho has uploaded a cover and chapters, but I can't work out how.  First campaign might be to enable editing of forum posts?  With my dodgy keyboard and dyslexic typing, I need that.

Posted: 8/28/2015 3:25 PM PDT
I'm here, too, and I've posted on the Page to Fame - Women's Fiction, The Weight of Air.

No comments yet, but I can't get it to move off of SciFi (is it because they don't want me seeing the competition? Perhaps.) But it's an interesting site, so far.

Posted: 8/28/2015 9:57 AM PDT
I'm here and reading on the Page to Fame feature. 

Posted: 8/28/2015 9:00 AM PDT
that's me!

Posted: 8/28/2015 8:45 AM PDT

hlk88

If you're a member of Authonomy, here's the place to make yourself known!