This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 5/20/2016 8:50 AM PDT
Thanks Jhawar!
I'm putting up the first chapter today!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/19/2016 11:58 PM PDT
Hey, guys, I would like more people to suggest, and give feedback about my book, 'The Diabolic Mansion'.  The story that had never been before. The struggle the family has to face. Unimaginable voices. Creepy darkness, mysterious people and a lonely spirit. Hope everybody read my book.

Posted: 5/19/2016 11:53 PM PDT
Thank you for your feedback, Louisa. The story was interesting and pretty amazing. The story you wrote is actually a mystery, not a horror story, but the starting description of the surrounding was incredible. Nice work

Posted: 5/19/2016 11:42 AM PDT
Hi!

I have just read Diabolical Mansion and I think you've got some good potential. It's quick and to the point and even though the mansion thing is a deja vu, yours gave me a tingling feeling for some reason. I'd love to see how it unfolds.
Check out my story Leechsmeath :)

Posted: 5/16/2016 3:33 AM PDT
Hi Everyone, I want to make a request to you all that please read my stories and comment on it. Please give you opinions to me so I can improve and write more interesting stories. I hope you would accept my request.
Thankyou