This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 10/14/2008 6:58 PM PDT
lol I know how you feel! I'll read something my friend emma wrote at about 2:30 am and I'll just zone out and skip a line. And it won't make any sense, so I read it over and still end up skipping the line. And I read it about 15 times before realizing that!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 10/13/2008 1:04 PM PDT
If you're still looking for someone, I'll help. I'm a anal when it comes to grammar and spelling, too, but I'm more anal about how people word things. If it doesn't seem right, I'll read over something up to 65 times until I figure it out, but at 66 I figure I'm just sleepy ^.^ Writing is a great hobbie, and, althou I haven't made a project, I love writing mystery, horror, and crime/murder. So, if you're still looking, I'm open for hiring.

Posted: 10/12/2008 7:04 PM PDT
oh yeah! and if you want to know how I write. I just posted a chapter for a horror/ mystery novel I'm writing! so read it! I need a review

Posted: 10/12/2008 12:28 PM PDT
I was looking for a way to get my feet wet on this site w/out having to start my own project first, so I'm in if you'll hvae me!

Posted: 10/12/2008 10:39 AM PDT
I'll do it! I'm a wiz when it comes to murder mysteries. (Mostly because my dear mother is obsessed with CSI and murder she wrote... and I watch all her DvD's xD)

Posted: 10/9/2008 1:21 PM PDT
Hi, I'd like to play in :) I don't have a lot of time at disposal, but I'd like to try and help you. :)

Posted: 10/9/2008 9:27 AM PDT
Hi, I've really only just started writing as a hobby [I much prefered criticising people who wrote and analysing books I suppose] but then I started writing stuff and found it quite enjoyable and I've only ever had good reviews too [seeing as I'm the only person who reads them]. Currently I'm working on a sort of murder mystery type...I suppose it's a detective novel but I wouldn't like to judge it like that because it sounds stuffy. A bit film noir or i guess in this case, book noir. Wondering if anyone would like to help? I know a few of my friends who have done this sort of thing and it seems pretty good actually. I'll accept anyone, although I will afore mention the fact I'm a bit anal when it comes to things such as spelling and grammar. Sorrie! Cheers, x