This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 4/22/2017 7:05 AM PDT
One or two-word titles are probably the best, maybe translated into another language:
Recollection/ The herinnering (dutch)
Memory Bank/Memoria (Memory in Latin)
It doesn't even have to do with the main plot. It could be the setting, or something symbolic. "Wolf Rider" is a good example.

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/22/2017 6:59 AM PDT
"Momento"

Posted: 5/9/2014 2:43 AM PDT
Mystery & suspense in the title-Ms_Laura

'Where is Riley-Who Am I?'

Just a suggestion

Posted: 2/24/2014 3:01 AM PST
'Thoughts of Riley' - Since the only functioning memories (thoughts) are of Riley. 
'A Blank Slate" - Since the main charector has no memories (for the most part).
'Her Memories of Riley'
'A Quest for Riley'
'Finding Riley' (which I think is good and you are already using it)
'Memories of HIM'
'Why Riley?' (adding in a bit of suspense from the title.

Posted: 8/4/2011 11:42 AM PDT
I like MT's idea of "The Knife of Riley." But if you can't figure it out, figure out a title after. Surely some line in it has significance.

Posted: 7/14/2011 11:01 PM PDT
What About Riley.

Posted: 3/3/2011 6:58 AM PST
"The life of Riley"? Maybe that's too generic - people Google-searching would find lots of other things before they found your story. If the scars were caused by a knife, and the knife belongs to Riley and has some significance to the plot, how about "The Knife of Riley"?

Posted: 3/2/2011 9:18 PM PST
SO I started writing a story, and I'm completely at loss for a title. Its about a girl who wakes up one morning and she can't remember anything from her past unless it involves this one boy. His name was Riley. When she woke up, she had scars on her lips from, like, a knife or something, so she leaves to go on a sort of quest to find Riley and ask him what happened, and who she is and stuff.. Currently, I'm calling it Finding Riley, but I need a better title! Any suggestions?