This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > Bulletin Board > Report Bugs > P2F has omitted my summary-- Advice Please
Something not working the way it should?  Let us know here.
Posted: 2/28/2014 6:46 AM PST

Hi CaitilinEaster, 

As P2F submissions are randomly shown to a reader, the lack of a summary won't prevent readers from choosing to read your entry. Unfortunately you can't add the summary in after the submission has been entered into P2F, so if you do want to do this you will have to withdraw it and submit again - which will mean that you lose the ratings you have already gathered. 

We'd suggest leaving it there, see what other people think of the piece and then if you progress to the next round you can make sure to add in your summary. 

Don't fret about it too much! People are judging on the writing - not the summary, after all :)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 2/21/2014 11:46 AM PST
(I may have posted this incorrectly as a reply the first time. I will try again on a new topic as I have had no response.)
I am a new member. I was able to submit my P2F, however, I just reviewed it and it has omitted my book summary! This is terrible, right? How will this influence rating, I must wonder. I would like to try to fix it-- but there seem to be no edit options available. Should I delete it and start over with a new one? I have only been rated three times and it was posted two weeks ago.  Advice please! 
Sign-Up or Login to Reply