This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Posted: 6/14/2013 1:25 PM PDT
Yes, and because it is a fictional piece it does not belong in the non-fiction category. It belongs in the fiction category.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 6/14/2013 4:21 AM PDT
It's a fictional piece. I liked it.

Posted: 6/13/2013 8:43 PM PDT
This is not a non-fiction piece. Non-fiction is real life stuff. Like memoirs and how-to manuals.

Posted: 5/28/2013 2:23 PM PDT
That's very moving.

Posted: 4/23/2013 1:48 PM PDT
raven mayflower dream of being a vampire she never tought she'd ever get the chance to meet one jezzymen batfire the local lesbain and vampire now the two teen girls must fiy to be toghter when the whole town jezz's mother and the rest of the world wants them apart willl thses soul mates finnally be toghter are is there love doomed to die For me moving is hard I mean who is it not hard for but for me its like hell it has been ever since my father died when I was 2 I never really had many friends so thats not what is was it was th fact that my mom keeps getting fired form work she we have to pick up and move agina this time to a small misspi town called summervile a town with a dark past that can't stand lesbains like me I heard they even put us in a sperant school form all the other girls so we can't kill the seed my way of saying cant be with the normal girls after weeks of packing and planing it was finnally moving day I of curse was nt ready yo move but my tranny lesbain sister and my stright super supportive mother where already packing my stuff into the van so i just got in and didn't say a word i did notice how my sister looked at our mom like she has fallen in love with her witch made the whole car ride werid for all of us mostly me couse i know how she feels i have had a crush on mom only like nine times in my whole life but now i am all about the vampire girls there are no vampires in New York anymore so its time to move again hopefully there are some in the new town ofcurse with my luck there wont be but you never know with things like that Sometimes i wish i chould be a normal girl. But i know thats never gonna happen for me so why push it. I never really did undearstand why i like girls and not guys i just never did. But i'd also would love to be a vampire there so cool the thing is my mom has a thing about dating none humen girls she's afraid i'd get hurt. and you know what i don't care. even if i have to go to a diffent school. fine i will be with a vampire whatever it takes. of curse my mom has to be supportive about it even thouge i know its killing her. when we finnaly got there its felt like i was in the movie pleasentview. i mean the whole town looked like it was vought in the 30s. witch was like so werid even if its a nice town. the people looked like they never seen a goth before. wtich was odd at frist but then when i went to go school shoping a saw a diffent sight the whole story was full of goth girls. each one of them was more bughtyful then the next but still no vampires. anyway one of them walked up to me her name was maryann wise um i'm mary you must be new in town. oh yeah i am i'm raven raven mayflower. its like nice to meet you. anyway i take it you'll be going to westfall high right? oh yeah i am i'm starting tommorw. so raven where you form? oh i'm form newyork. i repiled as i chould see that she was tottaly tranfixed with me witch was new to me all toghter . but ofcurse what else is new i was always clueless when it came to people having crushes on me. witch will most likly never change. life sucks sometimes. but hay such is life. my life anyway yep i am as slow as an snail. witch doesn't say much for me. yep i am the most cluess girl you chould ever meet.but hay its who i am so like sue me. anyway lets skip past all the boring parts and get to the classroom i mean you guys don't want to hear me go on and on with me talking about how slow i can be i dont want to bre any of the readers before we get more into the book tell me what you think of this