This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 12/11/2014 10:57 AM PST
Here is a full list of what you can be sure to expect from me when I am giving your work feedback:
---I will not sugar coat how I feel about your story. If I think it's cliche and played out, I will encourage you to try and find a new spin on it to make it your own.
---I am more than willing to brain storm with you to get your mind going.
---I am likely to send you useful pieces of information on sometimes even worksheets to help with things like plot, character development and so on.
---I am likely to stick with your project, and if I like it, I will NAG you to keep writing and to quit acting like a confused turtle in your posting. Crank it out. Get it written. That is the hardest part, trust me, I know.
---I will most likely call your characters on on their bullshit if I feel like they are flat and transparent.
---You can expect me to write my questions on curiosities about whats going on. The more I write, the more I am excited about your project. 
---I might be a bitch sometimes. I have no filter. But anything I say is meant to help, not harm. I'll never be outright disrespectful just understandably bitchy.
---I'm going to compliment you on things that I like.

I do all of this because reading makes me a better writer. Help other work out the kinks in their story, often help me work out kinks in my own. It makes me a better writer to give other feedback, and that is something a lot of people don't get.

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 12/11/2014 10:45 AM PST
I am not new to webook, but this account is, so I want to make something terribly understood. The lack of content on this profile means nothing, I am a writer and have been for the past six years of my life. So, that being said, lets go ahead and be a little nicer.
I have a desire to read some of the content on his website, but I would rather someone come to me instead of just sifting through everything on here, which is a lot. So, if you're interested in critical, constructive criticism and compliments only when it's well deserved, I'm your girl. Also, I am looking for people to read some of my writing as well. But be warned-if you have no intention on finishing a project or it looks to me like you're not going to finish it, I might not be so keen to put in the effort at all. I would rather stick with a project through and through and see it to the end, but if you can't see yourself to the end, I shouldn't be expected to give a damn. Same goes for if your going to do feedback with me, stick it out. 
So if you are interested, just send me a message. It's the easiest way to get my attention. 
Have a good day, guys! :)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply