This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

For questions and concerns about AgentInbox, suggestions for improvement, and success stories.
Posted: 5/30/2014 3:46 AM PDT
Nice.  Thanks you so much for the info. :)  
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/30/2014 3:18 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi Pam, 

We've just heard back that your submission has already been reviewed and submitted to the agent! It appears as though a technical glitch has made the submission appear to have bounced back into 'under review', when in fact it has already been passed for agent submission. 
We're working on a fix to the issue at the moment, so you may see some movement with the submission as we do this - however, please rest assured that it has already been delivered to the intended agent.

H

Posted: 5/30/2014 3:07 AM PDT
Nice on both counts...people sumitting and thanks for the help..:-)

Posted: 5/30/2014 2:52 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi Pam, 

We'll get on to our editorial team about this for you - there has been a significant increase in the number of submissions to AgentInbox over the last month, which may account for the delay. We'll keep you posted!

Posted: 5/29/2014 4:46 PM PDT
Does anyone know the average amount of time it takes for the WEbook evaluation on subs to Agent in a Box?  The last time I used this wonderful service, it took less than two weeks. I submitted a book on April 20, 2014 and it is still in evaluation. Has there been a change or a big influx of submissions? I could have already been rejected by now and moved on. :)  I am thinking of withdrawing it and reach out to the agents on my own but don't know how to do that. Any suggestions?