This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

An online poetry forum that covers it all: meter, verse, style, content, inspiration--and much more.
Posted: 12/10/2014 4:43 PM PST
I'm back from a three year hiatus... and webook has changed,... alot. I write poems and a mystery novel. I have a group on here called "When it Flows it Flows and it is a very interesting and different place for you to interact your thoughts of what you feel on my Topic of the day/week questions. Come join me and you won't be dissappointed.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/8/2013 12:12 AM PDT
Hello. Yeah, maybe soon some day :)

Posted: 4/29/2013 10:13 AM PDT
I just found out (while downloading my Posterous account because it is closing) that WEbook was open again. Cool beans and Hot salsa for everyone!!! Regards to all, ~g

Posted: 4/12/2013 2:59 AM PDT

Satyr
Hi Lycaon, I'm back but I haven't been writing much poetry recently. I do intend to do so again but need to edit and submit some of the older stuff first. The 'cataclysm' really occurred when WEbook stopped publishing just after 'our' collection came out and pushed the idea of finding the individual an agent rather than competing projects, which could be group or individual, with the aim of publishing the best. I wonder, did anyone ever receive any fee for that anthology or was the 'profit' so small that nothing was left? The sales were quite good for a time. BTW I thought cataclysm came from the Greek word 'kataklysmos', to 'wash down' and refers to a flood, deluge, volcanic eruption or an earthquake. I think the connection between these disasters is that Poseidon was responsible for them, whereas lightning strike, war, plague and pestilence were the preserve of other Gods :)

Posted: 4/8/2013 8:38 PM PDT
I'm back! But I don't know how involved I want to get as it seems nothing has changed.

Posted: 3/26/2013 8:54 AM PST
Wonderful! I'll be typing up what I have today, feel free to let me know if you need to use any of it for the themed projects, or just gimme some prompts. I missed the heck out of WeBook and it would kill me to let it go again! I'll help any way I can.

Posted: 3/26/2013 12:27 AM PST
Hi Amber, I just checked out your previous profile and I'm amazed that our paths never crossed. Anyway, this is a new start and, yes, I think there is no harm in creating some new projects, though I suspect there will be little activity until some if the old guard, as well as some new faces, are persuaded back. As a start I may revise some of my previous work and categorise into poetry genres so we have some themed projects to stimulate interest. Cheers L

Posted: 3/25/2013 4:23 PM PST
I'm back, though I split from my 'original' account that used to house both my fiction and my poetry. Since I now publish both genres, and under different names, I've split the accounts. I was very active in posting new poetry back in WeBook's heydey, though. Do you think we should start creating new groups? Amber

Posted: 3/23/2013 1:29 AM PST
Hi All, At one time there was a fairly active Poetry community on WeBook before the cataclysm (WoW sneaky reference). It would be great to know who has returned as part of this new incarnation. Drop a reply on here if you're back and let me know if you plan to revive your poetry on this site. Looking forward to reading more of your work again :) Cheers Lycaon