This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Let loose and have fun!
Posted: 8/25/2014 8:40 AM PDT

pdsa1
See once you start complaining and telling the truth people listen. :-)  Not so bad after all right!!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/24/2014 8:59 PM PDT
"I will be here until they shut down the site. If that ever happens. No one has rated or commented on my writings in over a year. Still here."
Me too. I love this site... I'll be here until they shut down the site or they kick me out.
What have you written or posted during the last year? Anything special you would like us to read and comment?

Posted: 8/20/2014 1:25 PM PDT

NavarCrow

Posted: 8/20/2014 1:02 AM PDT

WEbook_One

Look, thanks for your honesty and thanks for sticking with us when you feel the activity isn't what it was. The truth is (we think!) that the activity is actually far greater, but in different areas. We've never had so many new projects posted, Agent InBox is stuffed and the number of private groups and forums totally surprises us (we can't see into them, but we can see they're there).

The rate of new members joining has increased and the number of active users is higher than it has been in about three years (before that we don't know - we can't see the stats for then).

But where we haven't got it right is PageToFame because we are rewriting the entire algorithm and getting a big marketing campaign together for when we roll it out. It's in Beta at the moment, but remember, we're trying to get your votes analysed and sorted and ranked, by a computer - so it takes time.

Thanks for sticking with us!

Posted: 8/19/2014 9:54 AM PDT

pdsa1
Let me have a read, I am here to help. I know what it's like to be ignored. It happens to me all the time. 

Posted: 8/18/2014 4:48 PM PDT

NavarCrow
I will be here until they shut down the site. If that ever happens. No one has rated or commented on my writings in over a year. Still here. Not bitching. Bored though. lol

Posted: 8/18/2014 12:29 PM PDT
I'd guess because there's so little activity compared to a few years ago. When I was last here in 2011. It wasn't uncommon to receive a few dozen ratings a day. Now, one is lucky to get one a week. There's maybe a post per day on average on the forums. To someone who wouldn't know better, this site is a breeder of tumbleweeds... :) I've been trying to prop things up by doing a dozen of so rating a day, but I'm only one person. :)

Posted: 8/18/2014 11:34 AM PDT

pdsa1
Tell me why?

Posted: 8/18/2014 11:33 AM PDT

pdsa1
Tell me why?

Posted: 7/3/2014 10:29 AM PDT
im done wit this wack ass shitty site