This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

What's better than writing your masterpiece?  Putting it off until tomorrow.  Games, riddles, trivia, diversions, and other outlets of creative procrastination.
Posted: 11/16/2010 11:22 AM PST
A big lizard man, said to be the father of Dorthy from the royal british family ,was found laying lifeless in a nature-made ditch.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 11/14/2010 6:13 PM PST
Just realized this has been done before on the thread too (lol - sry!) didn't see it....but feel free to continue with this story if you wish...I'm excited to see what you crazies come up with!

Posted: 11/14/2010 6:10 PM PST
Lets write one together shall we? I'mma start it and you guys can add on but there is one simple rule. You may only add a single word minimum and an entire sentence maximum! Plus, all you have to do is continue the story in your post..you can copy and paste what has already been written but whats the point? Just add your bit and it'll read alot easier for viewers that way. Got it? Please don't break those rules or this could get out of hand.... ok here we go... (Don't mind my cliche opener...I'm not sure how else to make this so its somewhat open-ended for your creativity) - lolz Once upon a time....