This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 11/21/2008 5:29 AM PST
I have found that sometimes, doing research for the project will get me both motivated and inspired to tell the story. ersay123, I don't know what your project is about. Maybe you could post some where and we could give you some ideas.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 11/12/2008 7:05 AM PST
I find (this may just be me) that listening to your fave music gives inspiration and passion for your writing, when i was stuck i used my fave rock music and it became easy. Stephaney meyer also does this, i tried it and she is sooooooooo right...

Posted: 11/11/2008 9:04 PM PST
start reading others dont copy but get some inspiration

Posted: 11/10/2008 1:27 AM PST
Something that maybe you would want to check out?? I think that reading some of the posts in other forums is really helpful- for example, there is a forum that I'm on where everyone is writing a story sentence-by-sentence- its great and it has helped me think of entirely new story arcs for my stories =D

Posted: 11/7/2008 2:52 AM PST
sorry i forgot to mention that it was earsay that i feel i am in teh same stiuation as i feel lost and hopeless and would love to find my way back to my savour .... my writing

Posted: 11/7/2008 2:50 AM PST
wow you sound like you are in the same predicment as i am, i started writing a novel as such and have had many intruptions and am finding it extremely hard to get back into to it. i am finding it very hard to even find time with family commitments and work on top of that. Althought i am no good at it i love writing because it gives me somewhre to loose myself out of the real world and stop me from going insane. Since i have not been writing i find that i am not coping with every day life as i was before does any one have any ideas...... how do i make myself a better writer...

Posted: 11/6/2008 1:43 AM PST
I agree with infiantely (sorry if I didn't spell that right by the way) listening to music is always good to get back on track. I always have my MP3 player on and I find that music can be inspirational in many ways! Writers block is awful so I hope you get past your mental hurdle soonxxx

Posted: 11/5/2008 7:42 PM PST
Where did you leave off? Tell us a bit about it, and maybe we can give you some ideas that will inspire you.

Posted: 11/3/2008 9:20 PM PST
what you do is think about a song that goes along with your poem and as u write sang the song it always help me

Posted: 11/3/2008 3:48 PM PST
I can't seem to get back on track with my project (that i haven't been working on), and i can't seem to find that fire i had when i began writing it. i don't know what to do, and i wish to get back to my writing. Any ideas how i can get past on my writer's block???