This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Completed Manuscripts > The Stranger: The Quest Book 1
Use this forum to proudly let the community know that your masterpiece is finally complete!  Do not post here unless your work is COMPLETED.
Posted: 2/28/2015 8:13 AM PST
I read the first paragraph and found it to be all back story. I think you'd be better served if you jumped into the heart of the story. I want to see the characters, I want to know them, understand them, see them when they don't know I'm watching. The rest you can "show" me later. 
Respectfully........Phast

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/24/2010 12:09 PM PST
The Stranger: The Quest Book 1 is now completed. I apologize that the contents are at the bottom of the chapters instead of at the top. I didn't realize to add them in until I was finished with the book. Kenneth Black, a citizen of Lauryndale, has dreamed all of his life to become a royal guard for the king, but fate has taken that away. Andrew Byre, from the town of Baryn, destroyed years ago, is now a barbarian wandering the land, keeping to himself. Chester Slein lives with his adopted sister, Sarah Steiner, in the village of Kanesh as Rangers of the forest village. In their adventures, these four heroes group together to form a party against a foe more terrifying than anything they had yet faced in their secluded lives coming to tear the continent of Haven apart. These four heroes will have to put their differences aside and work together for the safety of the land they hold so dear. I hope you enjoy reading it, and the link for the book is http://www.webook.com/project/The-Stranger-The-Quest-Book-1

Posted: 1/24/2010 12:06 PM PST