This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Get the scoop on the latest developments at WEbook....then let us know how we are doing.
Posted: 12/12/2015 12:27 AM PST
I am interested in them too. i think this information will help me a lot!  hence am eBook writer from Avenue
York, PA and this will help me a lot and assist me in my upcoming project.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 11/28/2013 6:27 AM PST
NJ, they're available. :)

Posted: 11/9/2013 6:33 PM PST
Hey NJ - please excuse any typos, I'm on my kindle:
From what I understand the marketing team is currently planning the best dates for each released to best coordinate a marketing push to sell the bejesus out of them. In the meantime we're waiting with the rest of you to find out if we're going to win that iPad from the October Chellenge (at least everyone else is, I'm simply waiting for it to be delivered and praying Alex didn't get his grubby hands on it!).
I'm sure there will be announcements soon, and you know we love you for the support. Now get back to writing so you can soon answer questions about when WEbook will be releasing your book! 

Posted: 11/9/2013 5:34 AM PST
NJ, we're all very excited about the pending releases. But you'll have to message WEbook_One or Hannah (hlk88) because we don't know. It'll be soon, though.

Posted: 11/8/2013 5:23 PM PST

I've tried to buy several of the books that have been published, but they're not available. The books that are advertised on the first page are the books I want to buy. How long until they're available for purchase?

Thank you :)

NJ