This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Questions or comments about PageToFame? Let us know!
Posted: 9/8/2013 1:19 PM PDT
I just have the story on my profile. You can click and read it.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 9/8/2013 12:04 PM PDT
ok duh, now I feel stupid! according to your original post you added a short story. where did you add it? are you just trying to get feedback?
I don't think you can enter short stories on Page to fame right now. I think that's something in the future.

Posted: 9/8/2013 12:00 PM PDT
both of those give you instructions step by step. for page to fame start with the SUBMIT button which is listed above under the appropriate PAGE TO FAME tab. Click on it and follow the directions. page to fame allows you to submit one page (its actually less, about 1000 words more or less, I can't remember the exact number off the top of my head) both of them require you to copy from word and paste it in. but be forewarned, if you have any italics in your document it may not carry over when you paste it. this happens to me. I have to go through and add them all back in.

with the community you add your book in one chapter at a time. copying and pasting it in as you go. you start with UPLOAD/START WRITING tab which is listed above under writing and feedback.

Just so you know, I am not aware of the level of difficulty you were experiencing. so I wrote this out with as much info as I could, just to help. I hope this does help. ~Billie

Posted: 9/8/2013 8:27 AM PDT
I'm not sure how. 0.0

Posted: 9/8/2013 5:21 AM PDT
did you add it to Page to Fame? Or the community?

Posted: 9/6/2013 7:21 PM PDT
I'm new to this! I've added one very short story. Seriously, it will take you like, 5 minutes to read it. Maybe more, maybe less. Depends on how you read. But anyway, please go check it out!! It won't take much of your time and you could find it rather interesting. Reviews are welcome too!