This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Give a "shout out" to a fellow WEbooker's awesome project.
Posted: 4/6/2010 10:54 AM PDT
I'm happy to say that Amaranthine is getting published! Tentative release date is November 2010. It has been removed from webook, but if anyone wants to keep updated, there is a fan page on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/AMARANTHINE/107016935998468 Thanks to everyone who read it, who gave feedback and who were so incredibly supportive.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/13/2009 10:44 PM PDT
I agree whole heartedly! Cherry_741 is an amazing author.

Posted: 7/8/2009 6:59 PM PDT
http://www.webook.com/project/ENDLESSLY Sixteen year old Ireland Brady finds many things completely inexcusable. The very fact that her parents named her Ireland is at the top of that list, followed closely by an unwanted, unexpected move across the country from a place she’s never even seen before and never wanted to. After a horrible car crash, Ireland narrowly escapes with her life. In one split second, life had shown her that it would not be taken for granted anymore, a lesson which has turned her into the perfect pupil. On her first day at her new school, she meets Orion. Orion seems perfect; like he was written, torn from the pages of a book, and for reasons she cannot even fathom, he seems to want to know her. But things are not always as they seem, Orion holds a secret. When Ireland finds out just what that secret is, her whole world will be sent reeling. And she will be forced to make a choice, one that never should have been hers to make in the first place. THIS IS NOT ABOUT VAMPIRES! I know what you're thinking. Sounds vampire-ish, but it's not. It's as far from vampires as you can get. She is another amazing writer here on Webook. She managed to keep me on my toes with every chapter and continued to draw me in. She gives great detail and her characters are completely authentic. It's funny, heartbreaking, romantic and yet terrifying at the same time. A great read! Don't miss out!