This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

For questions and concerns about AgentInbox, suggestions for improvement, and success stories.
Posted: 4/24/2010 6:19 AM PDT
Hi Eringayles, I'm very glad to hear that you've received an offer for representation! Once a submission is passed to an agent through AgentInbox, WEbook no longer has access to the submission because it is kept exclusively in the agent's personal account. If you would like to alert an agent that you have had an offer of representation, the best way to contact them is through their personal email.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/23/2010 9:27 PM PDT
Okay, but let's say you've submitted to three agents, and two have rejected. One is yet to open. In the meantime you've submitted to an agent from QueryTracker (or similar) and have been offered representation. How then, is WEbook agent no.3 to be alerted that you no longer want him/her to read your work. Also, are you saying that my MS simply 'floats around' in WEbook cyberspace once it's been opened by agents, or even published? I'm not talking about what happens to it after it's gone to agents, but where does WEbook's copy go? If you still have it SOMEWHERE, and I want it OUT of your system, will you pull it, and send me a guarantee that you've deleted it? Eringayles.

Posted: 2/12/2010 11:29 AM PST
Once a submission has been passed through to an agent, there is no way to pull it back out. The agent's mailbox functions in the same way email or regular mail operates, all deliveries are final.

Posted: 2/12/2010 9:40 AM PST
I was wondering if there is a way that we can pull a submission to AgentInBox?