This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Give to Get: The Official Feedback Swap > Looking for Feedback of my Fantasy Novel
This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 8/22/2014 4:22 PM PDT
If you're interested in fantasy/fiction please check out my novel Virtue & Vice! I have uploaded only part 1, but if it is popular I will continue to upload more. It's a quick and enjoyable read -- I'd really appreciate if you'd check it out and leave feedback :) Thank you!

If you're still not sure if you're interested, here's the synopsis:
Follow the lives of numerous characters involved in the sin trade in this fast-paced novel. The story centers around young Jeremiah Roussell, who gave up his middle-class life to become an Aletheial. Viewed as societal outcasts doomed to face eternal damnation, Aletheials lead private lives separated from the rest of the population. At least, that's what Jeremiah thought.  Seasoned Aletheial Triston Boideliévre has a loving wife and two children, Katarina and Viliam. However, Katarina has been living a secret double life. Since the age of seven, she has been committing petty theft with her friend Petyr. And in a world that views all sins as equally potent, if she is caught she will face certain death.  Once Jeremiah and Katarina meet, worlds collide.  Together, they will unravel the very framework of the all-powerful theocracy and in turn, create a new world order. 
Sign-Up or Login to Reply