This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 7/22/2010 7:23 AM PDT
Maybe link them all together in a to kill and drink the blood of the others grants powers way.so its a race against time to find the killer mutants before they take over and bring the fractions together in a suspenseful climax where vital heroes are traitors and former villains are saviors,but in the end all die as the spread of the virus leads to a war with the global powers at be. but i think i just merged Jason Bourne,heroes and Xmen into an abomination of complicated plot-lines.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/12/2010 2:24 PM PDT
well. You could have a secret organization. Or maybe a not secret one that is capturing (I think that's what you meant) them to sell to the government for military uses. Or the villain could be one person, maybe a Hitler of sorts who is using them to gain power. Hmm. It's hard to say what the villain is without knowing her motives. Strangely, that defines who the villain is. They may need to work on that. Anyway. It could be a school, it could be a bank, it could be a gang even who wants more strength. It could be a testing facility that has nothing to do with the virus but wants to learn how to reproduce it and create better..."X-men" for lack of a better term. You should read the book Elektra or see the movie. the master villain is something else. I'm not sure. I don't think I was any help at all but you said all assistance appreciated so...this was my try. Good luck then! let me know how it turns out.

Posted: 7/11/2010 5:59 AM PDT
So it's set in modern day with a vaguely X-men-ish theme: people with superior senses, etc. They've just started cropping up due to a sythetic virus. They keep on the down low but they're training for something; they don't know what. Heck, I don't even know. Basically I need a viable enemy, preferably not the government or the creators of the virus, that is caturing them. I'm hoping to avoid the cliche and all assitance is appreciated :P