This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

What's better than writing your masterpiece?  Putting it off until tomorrow.  Games, riddles, trivia, diversions, and other outlets of creative procrastination.
Posted: 11/17/2010 1:54 PM PST
New as brand spankin' new!! lol - nah I found webook through stumbleupon, completely by random. Serendipity? Fate? I dunno - but it was exactly what I needed in my life right now because I needed a place to put my poetry. Do you stumble? Wayyyy too much fun and addicting!! http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/Brekat23/
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 11/17/2010 11:45 AM PST
New? or returning? (so tech new?) grrr *chews on lips*

Posted: 11/16/2010 1:40 PM PST
I'm new - I'm Bre =) yippee (noone special ha!)

Posted: 11/16/2010 11:45 AM PST
Who is this woman?? >.<

Posted: 11/15/2010 4:15 PM PST

NavarCrow
That movie has been debunked many times. But the point it is trying to make is something worthwhile.

Posted: 11/15/2010 2:37 PM PST
This is a crazy thread...I totally agree with your guys's statements but what are we going to do about it? Enable reproduction laws like China? Or will the government come up with ways to wipe out portions of the lower classes? Ever watch the Conspiracy Theory? Or Even the Zeitgeist video for that matter? http://zeitgeistmovie.com

Posted: 2/15/2010 11:31 AM PST
Ayn Rand wrote "If you want to know when a society is set to vanish, watch the money. Whenever destroyers appear among men, they start by destroying money, for money is men’s protection and the base of moral existence. Destroyers seize gold and leave to its owner a counterfeit pile of papers."

Posted: 2/15/2010 11:30 AM PST
Science is about correct representation of observed phenomena. Anyone who claims otherwise is an amateur philosopher.

Posted: 1/30/2010 12:35 PM PST
"There are no zeroes to God." Ending line to the film The Incredible Shrinking Man.

Posted: 1/28/2010 2:01 PM PST
“...democracy cannot survive overpopulation. Human dignity cannot survive it. Convenience and decency cannot survive it. As you put more and more people into the world, the value of life not only declines, it disappears. It doesn't matter if someone dies. The more people there are, the less one individual matters." -Isaac Asimov