This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 2/3/2010 11:03 AM PST
Okay this is an example. Like the back of the book. A story about a 18 year old woman who lost her parents in a devestaiting accident. She now lives by herself, depending on the ones she loves. Her borfriend and friends. but everything changes when an amazing new guy comes to school. her friend gets jealous and her boyfriend does too. Her boyfriend bcomes physical and her life is turned upsidedown. Can she be saved, before its too late? Any more ideas??
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 2/2/2010 7:49 PM PST
I think you should go with Scarred i guess because of the abusive relationship and all. I have'nt read your story, but if her boyfriend is beating her she's bound to have scars right? And if not then it can symbolize the scars on her heart or something. -hope i helped. -S

Posted: 1/29/2010 7:00 PM PST
Abandoned Desolate Maybe these will spark a train of thought. when I am trying to think of a title, i look up synonyms on thesaurus.com.

Posted: 1/29/2010 2:44 PM PST
I'm gonna say. "Bad Plot". Because like her life is falling into a horror story

Posted: 1/29/2010 1:49 AM PST
im gonna say....."Scratched".....hopefully thats what the boyfriend does...

Posted: 1/28/2010 12:53 AM PST
"Out" ? Sorry it's the first thing that came to mind. I'm not great at titles but I saw that nobody else has offered a suggestion. =S Hope it sparked an idea!