This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Your one and only place in the forums to introduce your project.  Include enough information in your overview to make us say, "Hey, I've got to put down my cheesburger, turn off the TV, and read this."  Include a link for easy access.
Posted: 1/6/2010 3:43 AM PST
Hi everyone... I just found this website today, and I thought of posting a couple of my Poems just for feed back. They are poems/songs from a novel that I'm writing. It's a fantasy sort of novel, about Africa, which I'm gonna call "Afrika". It's based on ancient times and all the characters are animals, and its HUGE... still working on it. It's my 1st novel. And to help me get along with the story I have been writing poems which will probably go in the novel as well. I posted three, of which two of them are about a young Gorilla whose tribe has been slaughtered by Leopards or "Pards". The 3rd isn't complete yet, and is about the how the whole story begins. So anyway, It would be really awesome if you can read them and spare a minute to tell me what u think, any comment will be accepted graciously as I'm a newbie... Thankx Damian http://www.webook.com/projects.aspx?pn=DK_Wolf
Sign-Up or Login to Reply