This will flag comments for moderators to take action.
A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 6/30/2009 7:44 PM PDT
Posted: 6/29/2009 3:00 PM PDT
I don't know if any of these deaths by accidents can be of any help to you, it would also helo to know where he works (if he has a job) but here goes.....
- Death by electric shock from photocopier (I like this one myself)
- Falls down an uncovered man-hole
- Falls asleep in the car whilst it's running with no windws open - carbon dioxide poisoning.
- falls asleep in the bath (lol that is kinda cliche)
- Actually does fall off something....... 2 story house....
- Is on a plane, it starts to crash, he's in the toilet doing whatever and can't get out....angel appears.
I could actually go on for ever but the options just get even more random. Just consider what this character does most in his daily life that either helps him or he ignores, and use that , eg. if he works in an office - lots of electrical things about, including a lift.
Right I've got to go, hope my suggestions offer you some help (even though I doubt they will (lol))
Posted: 6/25/2009 9:43 PM PDT
I'm in a slump and I would really like to know in what ways I could kill my main character without being cliche. Brief overview of my story: Main character wants to jump off a building to kill himself because he is in depression about his life situation. An angel shows up and helps him fix his life, getting what he wanted. Then the main character suffers some sort of death causing accident (what I need help with), he begs the angel to save him and the angel reveals himself to be the angel of death.