This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 4/15/2009 11:35 PM PDT
These are great ideas, I wonder if anyone else has even more ideas they could add onto these, let me take a stab at it, how about these two: Two little girls are running through a cornfield when they come out the other side it is in another world where crows have hats and can talk. A teenage girl walking home from school is followed by a pack of wolves into a graveyard where she meets two angels who look like teenage boys discussing death.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 4/14/2009 3:50 PM PDT
these are good ideas. i think i just might use one(: thanks!

Posted: 11/23/2008 3:28 AM PST
I found these years ago and they can help if you're stuck on what to write: * When Sharon opened the door of the closet, she could not see her clothes, but a beautiful forest. * The whole family sat down for the picnic, and the bear sat down with them. * Write 200 words on the life of a mosquito. * A beggar has won a million dollars in a lottery. Write about the thoughts that emerge inside his mind and the behavior of the people around him before he goes and takes the money. * A group of students stumble upon a cave when they drift off from the other students while on a picnic in the forest. * Write a story that includes this sentence: "This pendant is the only way that you can enter the castle." * A spaceship stumbles onto a planet full of aliens that look like flowers. * The new house owner discovers an old photograph in the attic. * Gretchen has lied to save her friend from trouble. Now she is in more trouble because she has to keep lying to continue the story that she has told. When will her troubles end? * Police Officer McCarthy finds a dead body. There are no clues except for an elaborate gold key lying beside the body. * A random cleaning up of the house leads to the discovery of an old diary.