This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook's Writing Workshop > Brainstorming and Plot Doctoring > Best solution to create and end conflicts
Help Wanted!  No idea how to actualize your spy story?  Need a creative way kill off a character?  Searching for a conflict that will propel your fantasy novel.  This is the place for a friendly kick in the right direction, complete with "adoption" threads.
Posted: 9/23/2011 6:33 AM PDT
Conflict between two people usually comes from a disagreement. Think about your characters, what they believe, how they act, etc. Then think of how your characters would respond to each other. If there's a disagreement, that's a conflict. As an example, think about disagreements you've had with other people, how you acted, and how it ended. Conflicts don't always have to be world war 3 epic. They can be little things, and usually between people they are the littlest, most inconsequential things.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 9/16/2011 11:15 PM PDT
I am writing a few stories and I am having a problem of creating and ending conflicts amongst the characters. I would like to know how to easily create a conflict with two or more characters then resolve the issue in a multi- chapter, in this case episodes after all it is a show I am doing, and I would like to get ideas or feednack on how to do this correctly. Thanks.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply