This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Something not working the way it should?  Let us know here.
Posted: 3/1/2016 7:42 AM PST

Hi artist4words, 

You can upload a PDF to the system in the form of an image. You'll just need to host it on an online web album somewhere so that you can link to it. We don't however allow for direct links to be given within the query letters, so please refrain from doing this. (i.e. www.pdfofmybook...)To upload the image, you just need to press the little button of the sun and mountains (like the one you can see in the forums here!) and add in the link. 

Alternatively, if you try to use a different browser such as Safari, this may help the formatting issue during the import from Word.

We suggest that you resubmit your work through AgentInbox and just update your query to reflect the newly edited version. Agents receive updated submissions relatively regularly, so sending in a query a second time around is not a disaster.

Hope that helps!

Hannah from the WEbook Team

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 2/22/2016 4:47 AM PST
My first submission flew away for approval before I had hit "submit."  I was still in the process of editing, but it was approved and sent on to the agent.  I am in epic panic mode...  In addition, using the word button to cut and paste messes with my format.  I am using Firefox and a newer version of Word.  Are PDFs ever accepted?  My page numbers will not copy and send, either!
Sign-Up or Login to Reply