This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:37 AM PDT
It's got a sort of biblical/fairly tale aspect to it. What doesn't seem clear to me is why the two both start gangs rather than finding the grail, or how they're searching for it in the first place. Is the gang to help find the grail? To build power? etc.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/19/2015 2:02 PM PST
Needs work, but I say go for it you never know where it might take you.

Posted: 1/5/2015 4:28 PM PST
Hi I am in VERY earlier stages of developing an idea. Though I will most likely write this idea I honestly imagine this as a animated show. Here is a very rough summary of the idea. Note that this is me just summing up a very small portion of a huge expansive world I really want to see created.
         This is a story about two best friends that set out on a journey to find the Holy Grail. At this time the Holy Grail is said to bring an unimaginable power to the one that yields it. It is said that the grail will either destroy the world or save it. The best friends, Jiro and Juno, set out to obtain the grail to destroy it so the world will never be destroyed. Along the way, Jiro becomes obsessed with the idea of being able to control the entire world and starts to go insane, though Juno still holds the idea of protecting the world.  One night Jiro sneaks out of a inn they were staying at and disappears. Juno fears that Jiro is going after the grail alone, which he is. Juno carries on. 6 months later Juno sees a wanted poster with Jiros name on it. The poster explains that Jiro is the leader of a gang of 50 very powerful men and the gang is still growing. Juno decides that he will to begin to grow a gang of men to find an protect the grail. Years pass by and both Juno and Jiro are known throughout the world.