This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 2/24/2014 3:07 AM PST
When I am thinking of a specific scene (place/person) I try to get a visual (in my head). What is the main character seeing, feeling, hearing?

If they are being dragged to the underworld, are they being dragged through an opening in the earth? From a shadow? Are they hearing the screams of the others who were dragged down before him? Has Serah done the 'I'm the evil person so I must tell you things that I only tell you because your the hero/heroin' speach? 

Since you say this is the beginning of your book is this a flash back to explain the heritage of being half human/half demon, and how he/she got to the point of being dragged down to the underworld?
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 1/31/2014 6:44 PM PST
so i;m writing a fantasy novel about a kid who's a half demon half human and right now he had just dies (At the start of the story) and is about to be taken into the under world by a demon named Serah but i don't really know what to do after this i kinda have a block right now so i could use some help with a conversation to do in the underworld.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply