This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 9/1/2009 5:45 PM PDT
The first chapter is on here, though I don't think it'll help much. Thanks for the ideas, though. I'm still not completely sure... But I'll figure it out eventually.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 8/30/2009 3:07 PM PDT
I have been told that I am good at creating titles for books, so I have a few ideas for you... I don't know if you will like them but... 1. Hope in the End 2. Fate's Four 3. Destiny of Four That is all I can come up with, hope it helped! ,Thedavis ;)

Posted: 8/30/2009 10:52 AM PDT
Fate Calls Four

Posted: 8/29/2009 7:36 PM PDT
Ooo I love elementals Hmm. Play around with words. I can think of anything off the top of my head, at least not something very cheesy (Like Elemental Calling, which was my first thought). Hmm, normally I am (somewhat) good with titles. Sometimes you just got to keep trying till it clicks. If I could read some of it, I might be able to. Is it on here?

Posted: 8/27/2009 5:23 PM PDT
Alright. So. The story is set in... I guess you could say the Eragon, Lord-of-the-Rings time frame..? I really don't know what to call it. Four teenaged elementals (if you don't know, an elemntal has been gifted through blood heritage a power over one or two elements. If everyone knows, then I'm sorry for assuming at least one person won't.) are exeriencing a sense of destiny so strong that they actually describe it as being called or being pulled. They've fought it for all their lives, but suddenly they can't take it any more, and leave to discover why fate is calling them. Eventually, they all meet, discovering each as experienced the same thing, and that their destinies are all intertwined. It's a story of power, love, betrayal, and friendship... I'm going with Element Fallen right now, but I really don't know if that works...