This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

Questions or comments about PageToFame? Let us know!
Posted: 9/3/2015 7:42 PM PDT
Yes, this is a good question. I've completed 39 reviews, and have received 2 in return. Does that mean someone here is getting hundreds of reviews, but not doing any themselves?

If the ratio is meant to be even, is this like a washing machine that keeps stealing one sock?

Where do all the extra reviews go? Are they the mortar that the tooth fairy uses, to build her tooth castles?

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 5/20/2015 8:46 AM PDT
I haven't got a current P2F sub, and I've been away from WeBook for a couple of weeks, but I'll be back reviewing page one subs shortly.  There are some significant frustrations/constraints for anyone wanting to leave reviews on P2F that are helpful to the authors (see separate forum post), but hopefully these will be straightened out by the IT team.  Good to know that this is something WeBook are actively looking at.

Thanks for your response, Hannah.  :)

Posted: 5/15/2015 4:40 AM PDT

hlk88

Hi Fiona, 

We're aware of this concern which has been raised by a few members and we've got our IT dept looking into changing the requirements for P2F so that a) entries are able to be rated more frequently and b) submissions are able to move through the ranks more easily. 

With P2F, it's a 'give and get' system, so the more that you rate, the more other members rate and the more likely it is that your sub will be available to rate. Unfortunately some members just upload their P2F submission and do not rate any subs, which makes the process frustrating for other members, so remember that the more you (and everyone else!) puts in, the more you (and everyone else!) will get out of it.

Hannah from the WEbook Team

Posted: 5/14/2015 1:53 AM PDT
I second this question!

Posted: 6/27/2014 10:13 PM PDT
Hi, I've been reviewing other PagetoFames.  But I only have one review.
Is there a way to get more reviews?