This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

WEbook Forums > WEbook Projects > Reader "Shout Outs!" > Prickly Scots (vol1) - A MUST!!
Give a "shout out" to a fellow WEbooker's awesome project.
Posted: 7/25/2010 12:06 AM PDT
UPDATE: 'Prickly Scots' is currently being rewritten and it may now be followed at its new address: http://www.webook.com/project/Prickly-Scots-revised Acknowledgements to WeBook and its members, for it is simply by being a part of this site, and the help I’ve found here during this last year and a half, that my writing skill has evolved to a point where I feel I able to narrate this story somewhat professionally. I would also like to express my gratitude to all who read the original version of this book in its amateur state and loved it anyway. I hope you, and others, might enjoy the new version even more so. Thank you.
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 2/24/2010 10:16 PM PST
Thank you all, very kind, but I have removed it from public view now.

Posted: 9/26/2009 10:37 AM PDT
I agree - Prickly Scot's is a great read, especially if you enjoy dialogue in dialect. SE

Posted: 9/20/2009 12:57 PM PDT
and i third it...i don't mind being the third to say GO READ SPMOUNT's Prickly Scots; i have had this man's link on my page for weeks now, and invite everyone who visits my page to go by and read his work; everything he write is so funny you will be laughing non-stop...believe me, he will tickle your funny bone, He is LOL funny... He is intelligent ORIGINAL, humorous and never a bore...the genuine article. Go treat yourself. Best time of your life...is coming up. I guarantee!

Posted: 9/19/2009 1:28 PM PDT
One link! http://www.webook.com/project/Prickly-Scots-Vol-one And I'll second that! It's absolutely brilliant and needs to be savoured like a fine wine. :)

Posted: 9/19/2009 1:15 PM PDT
needs a link tot he project

Posted: 9/19/2009 12:26 PM PDT
I have been reading Prickly Scots by spmount for a few weeks now and highly recommend it as a 'must read'. It is original, imaginative, hilarious, well written and highly entertaining. SPMount has created some brilliant characters in this book. Don't miss out on being entertained with SPMounts unique style of storytelling and wicked sense of humour!