This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

This is the official "give to get" feedback forum. Post what you are looking for and strike up a deal with a fellow WEbooker. Please read "New Feedback Forum Explained" before you post.
Posted: 3/19/2016 8:04 AM PST
Hey man send me the link and I'll give it a read.

Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 3/19/2016 7:55 AM PST
Hey doc! Love the shades--got em on my avatar too lol Saw your post here and would love to exchange feeds if you like. I have written six novels that were published but to no acclaim but I guess that's what keeps us going in this crazy racket. I'm posting a link to something Im working on. It is a fantasy/adventure that pulls a college kid into the world of Charlemagne and his court and a prophecy that he is the center of in the present. Anyway dude I'm game if you are. Send me a link and I'll give my honest encouragement and op. Thanks man
http://www.webook.com/projects.aspx?pn=dbrianshafer

Crisscross--did you ever see Hitchcock's Strangers on a Train?

Posted: 3/5/2016 2:21 PM PST

Posted: 3/2/2016 9:08 AM PST
Hey, I'm a first-timer(ish), and I am experimenting with a multiple viewpoint story. My characters are quite distinct, but I would love for someone to read the first 5 chapters of my book so far, and let me know what you think. I need you to be as honest, but objective, as possible. It is a fiction book, and a mystery/fantasy/political mix up, with a secret society thrown in for good measure. I would be glad to give feedback on anything.

Please bear in mind that I am only in 1st draft for these chapters, and have about ten more outlined, but need to know if I'm on the right track for a readable bit of literature.

Thanks!