This will flag comments for moderators to take action.

A discussion to stoke your writing fire.
Posted: 7/11/2010 5:40 AM PDT
Hmm, I think it depends on what particular aspect you want to highlight but you could use something with Stockholm Syndrom (when the victim begins to identify with, symapthize for, and even love his/her captors)
Sign-Up or Login to Reply

Posted: 7/10/2010 10:39 PM PDT
How about : Stolen By Love. ?

Posted: 7/5/2010 6:50 PM PDT
love is the strangst mystery(that should be your title)

Posted: 7/5/2010 7:09 AM PDT
I'll check it out. Thank you, I really appreciate it. R.

Posted: 6/23/2010 8:41 AM PDT
Just shared this link in another thread, but Rachelle Gardner has a post about how to come up with a title for your novel here: http://cba-ramblings.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-title-your-book.html It gives a complete, step-by-step process for coming up with titles.

Posted: 6/23/2010 7:53 AM PDT
HI GUYS, I'M TRYING TO WORK OUT WHAT TO CALL MY NOVEL. WHAT IT'S ABOUT IS BELOW. IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT, IT'LL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, I'LL EVEN READ ALL YOUR WORK AND SHARE FEEDBACK :) --What if you were kidnapped by a handsome stranger (Seth) who claims to be protecting you? As the days drag on, the secret of Seth's family's shocking past and secrets slowly unveil. Quinn learns about love, family and secrets in the mysterious, shielded life of Seth-- Basically Quinn is kidnapped but soon works out her kidnapper is only trying to protect her but from who and why? Both Quinn and her kidnapper will fall for each other throughout the story so things get complicated because of it. That's all I can share without revealing too much. Good luck lol R.